7th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University

What is the qualification of applying MCA
i complect my BCA in Bharathiar university (distance education)
iam Qualified the MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A. in Tamil from Bharathiar University being a BCA graduate? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for MCA course in Pudhucherry University having completed BCA course?
  3. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  4. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  5. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  6. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  8. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  10. Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?
  11. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  12. Admission possibilities for M.Tech course through lateral entry after MCA?
  13. What are the qualifications required for Ph.D? How to apply for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  15. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  16. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  17. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
10th March 2012, 02:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification of applying MCA
i complect my BCA in Bharathiar university (distance education)
iam Qualified the MCA?
Master of Computer Application is offered by number of universities in India.
Candidates usually gets admission by qualifying entrance examination conducted either by the universities or by the Directorate of Technical Education of India.
In order to be eligible for most of the Universities, one must have qualified Bachelors Degree program and have studied Mathematics either in the Higher Secondary level or in the Bachelors level.
The Board from which the candidate has passed the Higher Secondary level of examination as well as the University which awarded the degree must be recognized by the government of India.
Now, as far as percentage of marks is concerned, it varies from Institute to Institute but candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the Higher Secondary level and a minimum of 50-55% marks in Bachelors degree
program makes him'her eligible for most of the Institutes offering the course.

Some of the best Institutes offering Master of Computer Application are as follows:

Birla Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology
Bharathiar University
Indian Institute of Technology
Jadavpur University
PSG College of Technology

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
20th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University

Qualification required for MCA?I m 12th passed with maths.
20th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Qualification for MCA? passed 12th with maths.
2nd May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is bca and mca are graduation
15th June 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the Qualification of MCA?
I have completed b.com
2nd July 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the Qualification of MCA?
I have completed b.com but not maths and inter also have not maths.
15th August 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and which degree is required to apply for MCA??
16th August 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed degree with Mb.C.Ca(MICRO,CHEMISTRY,COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) GROUP in OU University. So Iam eligeble to MCA.
13th January 2013, 11:21 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

The qualifications recognized to apply for MCA are:

1.MUST BE GRADUATE

2.QUALIFY CAT/MAT

ALL THE BEST..............
16th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for MCA??I have completed my Bcom Hons wid 59% and H.S. 79% and mathematics was there in my B.com and HH.s....Please reply
23rd July 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed Bsc(cs) Hons wid 55% can i apply for MCA
20th October 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done HSC....
7th November 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Lit (Tamil) in Annamalai University university. shall i do MCA?
pls suggest...
25th November 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Bcom pass but not take maths From FYjc to last year. Can i apply
4th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.a. and done pgdca and tally can i do mca
24th June 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc computerscience with statistics but one paper left in sixth semester can i eligible for getting admission in mca in period between completing the left paper
26th January 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i studied commerce with maths at higher secondary level.now study bba.can l eligible for mca
22nd May 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.s.c in math next year,please bataye kya mai mca karne ke liye eligible hu please required % bhi bataye
17th June 2015, 06:30 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

The eligibility criteria is listed below:-

You should have completed graduation from a recognized university or collage with minimum 60% of marks as well as in class 10th and 12th also.
You should not have any backlog in the graduation.

Company which hires the MCA students are listed below:-

TCS( Tata Consultancy Services)
Wipro.
Infosys.
IBM.
Cognizant.
L&T infotech.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?