16th June 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Well actually after completing the education of mechanical diploma. What is the way to study aeronautical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
16th June 2015, 05:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

It is not necessary that only a candidate from Aeronautical engineering will go in the field of Aeronautics because a person of mechanical engineering could also enter in this profession because a mechanical engineer have all knowledge about Aeronautics.

After diploma in mechanical engineering you have to appear in lateral entry entrance test and after qualifying the entrance exam you can apply for Aeronautical engineering in any college for bachelor that all based on the rank you got in entrance exam.
17th June 2015, 12:22 AM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Default Re: Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

If you have Diploma certificate in aeronautical engineering you can join in to second year engineering Directly. This process is known as lateral entry.

List of Some Colleges for Lateral Entry in
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

1.Manav Rachna International University (MRIU)
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Pincode – 121004
Phone: +91-129-4259000
Email: [email protected]

2.KCG College of Technology
KCG Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Karapakkam,
Chennai - 600 097.
Tamil Nadu. India.
Ph. : +91-44-24503232 / 2450 3140
Fax: +91-44-2450 2898
Email: [email protected]

3.Agragami Group of Educational Institutions
C.A. No.14 & 15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A'
Yelahanka New Town
Bangalore 560 064
Phone: (91) area code (80) 3248 9794; 6531 9551
Toll Free No. 1800 - 102 - 9666
Fax: (91) (80) 4168 6714
Email [email protected]

4.Nehru Group of Institutions
451-D, Palakkad main road,
Kuniamuthur,
Coimbatore - 641 008.
Tamilnadu.
Ph : (0422) 2252671, 2252672, 2252673
Fax : 2251147
Email : [email protected]

5.Anna University
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, 600 025
India
Phone: 044 2235 7080
Indian Institute of Aerospace technology
Sy. No. 158 & 160, 158, Doolapally Rd, Devender
Colony,
Kompally, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh 500014
Ph: 093 47 253325
17th June 2015, 06:07 PM
sairam0123

Helo.

It is not compulsary that Candidate of Aeronautics Engineering can only go in the field of Aeronautics.
Mechanical Engineering candidate can also go in the field of Aeronautics.
Mechanical Engineering student also have some knowledge of Aeronautics.
By giving the (LEET exam) i.e Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
You can join the field of Aeronautics Engineering.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?