19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?

Am i be eligible to apply for MCA after completing doeacc "A" level without doing graduation? What would be the minimum qualification they will ask for? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
19th April 2015, 08:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?

No, it is not possible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation. Graduation is mandatory to apply for MCA course. Without completing degree course, you cannot apply for MCA course. MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of this course is 3 years. The course is divided into six semester. The minimum required qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. The candidate must have studied Mathematics at intermediate level. Final year of graduation may also apply.

To get admission in MCA course, the candidate need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. The entrance exam notification will be published in the month of February/March in the official website of their respective university. The entrance exam notification period differs from university to university. The selection process will made through written test followed by personal interview.
19th April 2015, 10:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the MCA course without doing Graduation degree.

The full Form of MCA is Master of Computer Application.

MCA is a post graduate course in Computer Application.

The eligibility required to get admission for MCA course are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any of the following discipline;

*BBA

*BCA

*B.Tech

*Science.

-The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2.

-There is no age bar to apply for this course.

-It is a three year duration course.

-The candidate must have passed in graduation with more than 60 percent marks to join the MCA course.

-The candidate need to write an entrance exam as to get admission into the MCA course.
20th April 2015, 09:48 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Without completing graduation i.e. Bachelors degree,no one can pursue for Masters degree.
Also, to apply for admission in MCA students need to have BCA degree or Bachelors degree with mathematics.
So,first of all complete your Bachelors degree in Computer Application or Mathematics to get admission in MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?