24th August 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required in Railway Reservation Clerk

Respected sir, i am Harish Chandrapar and i have passed out 12th examination in science stream in the year of 2012.My question is what are the qualification are required in reservation clerk and please details in this post and how to apply so please details my cell no 8658496257. I belive that you will surely help me.Thank you.

14th August 2015, 10:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required in Railway Reservation Clerk

The eligibility criteria required to apply for Railway Reservation Clerk post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree from recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

-The selection procedure consists of

Preliminary Examination,

Final Examination and

Document Verification.

Railway Reservation Clerk can expect a monthly salary of Pay Scale Rs.5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800 .
15th August 2015, 10:31 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required in Railway Reservation Clerk

hi
The eligibility criteria required to apply for Railway Reservation Clerk post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree from recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

-The selection procedure consists of

Preliminary Examination,

Final Examination and

Document Verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?