9th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification required for TTE in Indian Railway?

what is the educational qualification required for tte in indian railway i have done bsc in 2005 my age is 27 i wants to know can i am feet to apply for the post of tte

16th May 2012, 07:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for TTE in Indian Railway?

The qualification for this post is 10th class. Selection for this post will be through RRB exam. You need to clear written examination to get in to this post. Minimum age limit for this post is 18 years. Maximum age limit for this post is 21 years. Hence, you cannot apply for this post as you are above 21 years.
24th May 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for TTE in Indian Railway?

What is the age of indian railway grade c
1st June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get T.T.E job in indian railway?
6th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir: is knowledge of typing & short-hand essential for indian railway exams??
5th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the educational qualification needed for getting driver post in railways
10th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my educational qualification 12th pass and computer IT diploma
17th August 2012, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i hve completd my gradution this month,my age is 26,And my qualifiation is Bachler in computer application, m i eligible for TTE or for which post should i apply
1st September 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir ihve completed my post graduation and my age is 25. Am i eligible for TTE or which post should i apply
2nd September 2012, 10:07 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

TTE stands for Travel Ticket Examiner. To become a TTE you have to apply for the post when notification are available. There are different zone of Railway for recruitment. The railway Recruitment Boards of different Railway zones frequently take exams of TTE. Railway Recruitment Board publish notification in recruitment related newspaper as well as in their official website.

>> When you will get this type of notification you have to apply for the post if you are eligible. The eligibility criterion to appear in TTE recruitment examination is candidates should have minimum of 50% marks in 10th or 12th. Candidates must hold Indian Citizenship and age should be within 18 years to 30 years. Go through the notifications carefully to get the details about the post and eligibility criteria.

>> If you apply for the post and fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you will be able to appear for the Written Examination then you will be called for interview. If you qualify the interview then after medical test you will be sent for the training of TTE. After completion of training you can work as TTE.

>> As this is a government job so competition is very tough. You must be prepared well before appearing in the examination and interview.
Number of posts are limited for TTE but so many candidates apply to join in the post. So you must have better potential than other.

Best of Luck...
2nd September 2012, 03:01 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

first of all i want to tell you that
You cannot get recruited directly on the post of TTE because this is a promotive post.
If you want to become TTE, then, railway conducts exam for the post of T.E/T.C.

following are the eligibility criteria for the exam:
educational qualifications:
Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

Age Limit
Minimum 16 Years
maximum 21 years.
note:some categories are entitled for reservations.
Nationality
India
important note:-
after clearing the exam After 3 - 4 years, if you will have a graduartion degree, then you will get promoted to the post of TTE otherwise
if you not have graduation degree, you will stay as a T.E/T.C (Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector).
6th October 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sr I want to know that how can i join tte examination and condition for it.sr i passed 10th(72/) and 12th (62/) pls tell me can i join tte examination and what syllabus for it.(RAM KUMAR PATEL)
6th October 2012, 05:06 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the educational qualification required for tte in indian railway i have done bsc in 2005 my age is 27 i wants to know can i am feet to apply for the post of tte
Dear,

To appear for TTE exam in railways you need to have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board.

Also your age should be between 16-21 years.

You can check more notification and details for this post on this site:http://www.employmentnews.gov.in

Best of luck!
7th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact monthly salary of a T.C OR T.E POST?
28th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 17years and 7month old. So I can fill T.T.E forum.And I am 10th pass from C.B.S.E board.
10th November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM 30 YEARS AND I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL INGENEERING COURSE FROM POLYTECHNIC.CAN I GET A JOB IN INDIAN RAILWAY.
11th November 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying B.E civil engg. I would like to work in railways so in which department can i work
please help me,,
19th March 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir im doing my final yr b.sc.i would like to work as a tte in railways and im 20 yrs old .any other extra qualification is necessary for this job .am i has the eligibility to work in railways?
19th March 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir im doing my final yr b.sc and my age is 20 .i wish to work as a tte in railways.any other extra qualification is necessary for this job?and am i eligibile to work in railways.
19th March 2013, 09:13 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Yes, you are eligible for the post of TTE in Indian Railways.

The eligibility criteria for TTE in Indian Railway is provided below:

>>The age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.

>>Candidate should pass 10th class with atleast 50% of marks in any discipline. There is also some relaxation provided to SC/ST and OBC candidates. For OBC candidates the percentage required is 47% and for SC/ST it is 45%.

>>Candidate must be Indian citizen.

The selection procedure consists of two stages:

>>Written Test

>>Personal Interview.

I hope the information helps you.

Best of luck......
7th June 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of army retiired person for tte exam
11th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

ex servicemen tte ke liye reservation hai kya ? age limt kya hai?
30th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, tte ke liye kitni education mangte he or kitne % mangte he or sallery kya he.
4th July 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, next notification kab available hoga,tte k lia?
23rd July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

whats qualification of t.c
10th August 2013, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I(obc) Have passed! 10th(49.67%) and 12th(64.40%). I am 17year old then what can I apply T.T.E E exam
25th August 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sirmy10thpercentage.49.33.iamquallify.tte.exam
10th September 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir.I am from kerala. I am 16 yere old. And l passed 10th on cbse, can i write exam .sir
11th September 2013, 09:19 AM
Mattyjkk

Dear friend !
In Railway service you may not apply for the post of TTE as it is a promotional post from Ticket Collector or Ticket Examiner.So, you have to apply for the post of Tc or TE and Educational Qualification for this post is Graduation in any stream from a recognised university. You must be Indian and your age may between 18 to 33 years. The age relaxation is also being considered for OBC,SC/ST and Ex- serviceman as per Central Government norms.
11th September 2013, 04:06 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

T.T.E -- TICKET TRAVELING EXAMINER

The minimum age must be 18 years

You must have a Maximum age is allowed up to 25 years

You must have a minimum of 12th Recognized university

You must be an INDIAN CITIZEN

The minimum percentage must be 50% in academics

The Selection process is given below :: :

Written test

Personal Interview

All the best..............................
11th September 2013, 04:17 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear aspirant

you are definitely eligible for tte post, tte stands for ticket checker or ticket collector,

eligibility for TTE :

must be a citizen of india

must be 12th pass with minimum 50% in any stream

relaxation for obc & sc/st students

age limit is 18-30 years

3 year relaxation for obc students

5 year relaxation for sc/st students

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

written test
personal interview

selection procedure is conducted by railway recruitment board

good luck
13th January 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR GIVE FULL INFORMATION ABOUT IN TTE
1st February 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 10th pass with 47% and 12th pass 54% I also belong from OBC category so am I able for TC
10th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a ex Army Subedar, having put 30 years, civ education-MA (Eng) and pursuing MBA, HRM and my age is 48 years. I want to be a TTE in the indian railway.
My email id- [email protected] and mob no is 9649325989.

with regards
Anil Kumr Sharma
15th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post or reserve quota for ex man army for the post of tte and what is the age limit for them?
16th March 2015, 06:38 PM
satyavivek

Thumbs up Re: What is the educational qualification required for TTE in Indian Railway?

Dear Friend;

For the job post under the Railway Department as a TTE job post you must be eligible for the entrance exam RRB which will be conducted by UPSE department.

Eligibility for the TTE:
  • You should pass 10th or 12th with atlease 50% marks from any recognized institute.
  • Your age must be below 30 years
  • You must be Indian citizen

Selection Process:
  • Written Test
  • Interview

Written test Syllabus:
  • Aptitude
  • General English
  • General Knowledge
  • Logical and Analytical Reasoning

For more detail : http://www.rrb.gov.in

With Regards..............
22nd August 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am serving in Army in the rank of Hav. I am retiring from service soon.
I am a graduate in Eng lit.
I have very good knowledge in comptr appliances also.
I want to join Railway job.
Please tell me that for what post I can apply.
12th July 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I what educational qualifications are essential for tte examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?