20th June 2012, 07:12 PM
madhumita goswami

What is the rank of BI Mesra for MSc course in Applied Chemistry?

Please give a informatio that what is the rank of the college bit mesra for msc course in applied chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rank required to apply for chemistry in MSc course in BIT Mesra?
  2. What is the rank of the college, BIT Mesra to apply for Applied Chemistry in MSc course
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field? -- [New]
  4. What jobs will I get after MSc Applied chemistry
  5. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  6. How to join M.Tech material science after doing MSc in Applied Physics from BIT Mesra? List of some good colleges for M.Tech in Material Science or Metallurgy?
  7. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry?
  8. Any universities offering MSc degree in applied chemistry?
  9. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of MSc applied chemistry previous years papers?
  11. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  13. Which CDAC centre is best to do PGD in Embedded or VLSI?
  14. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry? Which branch of M.Tech is offered for MSc Holder?
  15. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  16. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Will I get a seat after scoring 712 rank in MSc Chemistry
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4224 rank in MSc Chemistry?
6th September 2016, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the rank of BI Mesra for MSc course in Applied Chemistry?

M.Sc. Applied Chemistry or Master of Science in Applied Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Science in Applied Chemistry course candidate must have bachelor degree with science subjects Chemistry, Maths, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for Master of Science in Applied Chemistry course in bachelor degree is 55%.

As per my knowledge, you need to score your rank in between 2000 to 3000 to get BIT Mesra for M.Sc course in Applied Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?