18th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Will be there be any difference between Industrial Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

is there any difference between industrial and applied chemistry
what is their meaning and what do they deal with

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  2. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  4. Which subject I should opt for between Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry in CSIR exam?
  5. Solution for if u not able to clear IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What I should study among Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry in M.Sc?
  7. Institutes offering M.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) in West Bengal?
  8. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  9. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  10. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? Which has more career opportunities?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  12. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  13. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc?
  14. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
  15. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  16. Which course should be chosen between Bio Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry after B.Sc?
  17. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  18. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
19th July 2011, 12:56 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will be there be any difference between Industrial Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

Hello!

The is a thin line difference between Applied Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry.

Applied Chemistry means:

The application of the theories and principles of chemistry to practical purposes

The industrial chemistry means:

Chemistry in its industrial applications esp. to processes in manufacturing and the arts and to commercial production of chemicals.

Best Wishes......
18th August 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will be there be any difference between Industrial Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

what is the difference between flash point and pour point
21st September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which job will i get after studying B.TECH in applied chemistry?
6th March 2012, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Plz can an organic chemist work I petroleum company?
18th January 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Re:what are the government job after completing B.sc industrial chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?