27th March 2016, 08:09 PM
Harika goud

What rank is expected to get seat in general surgery in government colleges?

Sir/Mam,

What rank a student should get to have a general surgery seat in government colleges preferably osmania with BCB reservation?,... Kindly plz help. I need to know the information to ensure that I will achieve the rank and get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  2. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  3. How many government seats are there in UP B.Ed after scoring 33980 general rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  5. Will I get a seat in government college after scoring 7552 rank in WBJEE?
  6. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  7. Seat available in government engineering college in Kerala? How much rank is required to get a seat with government fees?
  8. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  9. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  10. Approximate rank and marks required for BC-A to get a seat in AP government colleges?
  11. What rank should I get in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?
  12. What is the expected cutoff rank to get admission in government medical college in India?
  13. Can I get a government seat for BVSc or BHMS after scoring 7110 in KEAM?
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in government colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 1903 rank in PGECET in CS stream?
  15. Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category
  16. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  17. What will be my expected rank after scoring 189 marks in Kerala engineering entrance? I have secured 78% in 12th
  18. Will I be able to get MBBS seat in any government medical college after scoring 745 rank in general category in RPMT
2nd April 2017, 10:03 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What rank is expected to get seat in general surgery in government colleges?

As you want to know rank required to get seat in general surgery in government colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

Rank required to get seat in general surgery in government colleges -

Candidate rank must be between 1,000-4,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?