1st April 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 44% marks 17 years ago and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc so I want to know is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in Special Education from Jamia Milia Islamia after completing B.Com scoring 45% marks as an OBC Category candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  8. Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?
  9. Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  15. Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
2nd April 2017, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?

Eligibility for M.SC :

<> Candidates should have completed graduation with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

<> There is no such relaxation of percentage for M.Sc but as per the university/college guidelines candidates may be relaxed with percentage.

<> You need to give any entrance exam to get a good college.

Entrance Exams for M.Sc:

<> AIIMS Entrance Exam

<> Annamali University Entrance Exam

<> IIT-JAM

<> TNOU Entrance Exam

<> Calicut University Entrance Exam

<> Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?