2nd June 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit?

What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the needed information on this. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka?
  4. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  7. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  8. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  9. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  10. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  11. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  12. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  13. How to get admission in BSc agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  14. What will be the rank to get admission in BSc Agriculture for OC category?
  15. Last rank for admission in Agriculture BSc?
  16. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  17. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry?
  18. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
3rd June 2016, 09:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the needed information on this. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
B.Sc in Agriculture:- You need to have physics, mathematics, biology and chemistry as subject combinations at 10+2 level to apply for this course. Along with that it is important to get not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and for reserved categories the percentage of marks needed is 45%. You should also have pass marks in english.

List of Agricultural Entrance Exams:-
  • AGRICET
  • Chhattishgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT)
  • GBPUAT
  • ICAR AIEEA
  • IGKV CET
  • JCECE
  • OUAT CET
  • PAU Entrance Examination
Top Colleges for B.Sc in Agriculture:-
  • Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
  • Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
  • Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
  • Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
  • National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
  • Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
  • Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
  • Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
  • University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
25th May 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit?

I have scored 69.4%in 12 board will i get admission in pantnagar university for bsc agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?