30th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What will be the rank to get admission in BSc Agriculture for OC category?

what will be the rank to get admission in bsc agriculture of oc catagory

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Can I get Agricutural BSc seat in any category after scoring 17165 rank in medical
  6. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  8. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  9. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  10. How many seats are available under BSc Ag in Karnataka category wise and cutoff rank in CET for BSc Agriculture
  11. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  12. How to get admission in BSc agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in Hyderabad after completing 12th with 59.3%
  14. Last rank for admission in Agriculture BSc?
  15. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  16. Can I get a seat in BSc agriculture after scoring 36716?
  17. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry?
16th November 2012, 02:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be the rank to get admission in BSc Agriculture for OC category?

SC/ST and OBC category candidates get a relaxation of atleast 5% in all the colleges/universities in India for the degree programs. To be eligible for admission in B.Sc Agriculture in recognized government and private college/universities you must get minimum 40% marks as a OBC candidate.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts All India entrance examination for admission to undergraduate program and award of National Talent Scholarship in agricultural and allied subjects other than veterinary science.
You need to clear the entrance exam.

What the rank should be it is difficult to say. It is always better if your All India Ranking (AIR) is below 100000. It will be easier to grab a seat for yourself in the first counseling.
31st March 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the rank to get admission in BSc Agriculture for OC category?

I was completed a second puc how much score in theory and cet to take an admision in GKVK col in bengalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?