19th January 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the required qualification to become a collector after doing B.Com from Pune University?

I have done B.COM. in year of 2011 from pune univercity please tell me what is the requaired qualification from colletor

Thanks & Regards,

Snehal Shinde
Ahmednagar

8th March 2012, 02:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required qualification to become a collector after doing B.Com from Pune University?

In order to become a collector, it is important for you to attend the Civil services exam conducted by UPSC. The basic qualification for applying to this exam is a graduation. This can be done in any subject area. It is important to secure graduation from a reputed and recognized institute. You should be minimum 21 years of age. The notifications for the civil service exam will be published in the official website of UPSC. The details will be mentioned in that and you can apply accordingly.
30th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required qualification to become a collector after doing B.Com from Pune University?

I have completed my B.com.,Can u tell me,what Qualification need for Collector, & With how much Percentage.
7th April 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my computer diploma(3 yrs) after a 10th class....can i take admission externally to bcom in pune university and in which year i will appear.
8th April 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how much money would be required in doing b.com?
17th May 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

if i would be complete (ARCHITECTURE )3 yrs. Degree course , after that can i apply for COA Certificate which will be issue from delhi.

Rohan
17th May 2012, 09:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To become a Collector means an IAS(Indian Administrative Service) officer you have to appear and Crack Civil Service exam after Graduation, conducted by UPSC once every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidate.

The selection is through three phases:-

Preliminary Exam- CSAT-Civil Service Aptitude Test comprises of objective type questions

Civil Serviec main Exam comprises of subjective type questions from the prescribed syllabus.

Personal Interview

So as you are interestyed after completion of Graduation in Commerce you can apply for Civil Service exam to become an Collector/IAS officer

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th June 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in civil engineering from mumbai in 1994
what are the steps to become a collector?
17th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification required to appear exam of IPS
30th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation how many years needed for becoming a collector?
28th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

after completing graduation how many years needed for becoming a collector? And how many % are needed in graduation?
12th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How many pesentage requried for collector
13th January 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

after bsc may i qualified to became collector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?