7th December 2014, 10:32 PM
samirpriya

What is the educational qualification required for railway ticket collector

what are the educational qualification requerd for a railway ticket collector

30th April 2015, 10:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for railway ticket collector

The minimum educational qualification needed for the post of ticket collector is 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized central or state board.

The age limit of the candidate must be 18-25 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories like SC/ST by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years.

Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB),make recruitment for the post of Ticket Collector.

So to be a ticket collector, one has to apply and appear for the competitive examination conducted by RRB which consists of approximately 150 questions from the subject area like

General Knowledge,

Aptitude,

Mathematics and

General English.

The selection process consists of written exam followed by interview.
24th January 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for railway ticket collector

I have passed plus 2. Can I apply for Railway ticket collector exam? I am so interested in Railway field.
22nd September 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed plus 2. can I apply for railway ticket executive or collector exam? I am also interested in railway field.
23rd September 2017, 05:05 PM
spike.raghu

The educational qualification for railway TTE(train ticket examiner) is Degree. the age must be between 18 to 33 although there is age relaxation based on sc,st,obc,ex-servicemen etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?