12th October 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement of percentage for freshers in IBM and WIPRO?

requirement of percentage for freshers in ibm and wipro..pelase tell me

13th October 2012, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement of percentage for freshers in IBM and WIPRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
requirement of percentage for freshers in ibm and wipro..pelase tell me

I have discussed the eligibility criteria of Wipro and IBM for freshers candidate .So you should compare it with criteria .

Those candidate have 50% through out career are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH degree marks needed is 60%. Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

If you are from BCA ,B.Sc degree holder then the marks needed is just 50% in through out career .

If you have completed or final year B-TECH ,M-Tech ,MCA degree with above 70% marks in through out career then you are applicable for IBM.Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for IBM.ONE year gap in through out career are applicable.

Process of Wipro and IBM recruitment are-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Interview+Personal Interview

13th October 2012, 10:18 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the requirement of percentage for freshers in IBM and WIPRO?

Eligibility

1. Only candidates with B.Tech and MCA degree are eligible.

2. You should maintain 60 percent marks throughout academic career.

3. It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation etc.

4. You must score 60 percent in first attempt. WIPRO & IBM would not consider marks obtained in the Improvement exams.

5. There should be no pending backlogs.

6. Candidate should not have gap of more than 2 years in education.

7. WIPRO & IBM only considers candidates who have completed full time course.

Selection Process

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Interview

3. Management Interview

4. HR Interview
13th October 2012, 05:31 PM
azhardon

hi.
I have discussed the eligibility criteria of Wipro and IBM for freshers candidate .So you should compare it with criteria .

Those candidate have 50% through out career are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH degree marks needed is 60%. Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

If you are from BCA ,B.Sc degree holder then the marks needed is just 50% in through out career .

If you have completed or final year B-TECH ,M-Tech ,MCA degree with above 70% marks in through out career then you are applicable for IBM.Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for IBM.ONE year gap in through out career are applicable.

1)Written Test
13th October 2012, 05:32 PM
azhardon

hi.

1)Written Test
19th March 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for wipro having 53.4% in 10th,64.4% in 12th and 62.2% in b.teh till 3rd year(2013)
2nd July 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ibm having as 65% in 10th,60% in 12th & 62% in B.E till 3rd year(2013)
28th January 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

If I am having 82% in 10th,58% in 12th and 68% in BCA til 5th sem 6th sem s still pursuing .may I eligible for IBM?
9th May 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ibm i consist 42% in 10th & 59%in 12th & 77% in bca & 65% in mca still persuing
9th May 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

If i having 42% in 10th & 59% in 12th & 76% in bca and mca till persuing in 4th sem with 64%..may i eligible for IBM ?
10th May 2014, 06:20 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

IBM and Wipro are the two top IT companies in India. Thee will be number of openings in these companies every year.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in these companies.

-Should be a candidate of Career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from SSC.

-The academic gap of the candidate should not be more than 2 years.

-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidate.

For IT jobs, the selection procedure will include
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You did not mention the percentage of marks that you scored in your academic levels.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, then you can apply for job opportunities in both these companies.

My suggestion would be to try for IBM rather than going for Wipro.

You can apply for jobs in these companies through
-On Campus Placements
-Off Campus Placements
-Direct Walkins
-Job Melas etc.

Try to have good subject knowledge and communication skills which are very much important in getting the job opportunity.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?