2nd August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun

I have cleared my 12th and on my way to pursue B. Tech from DIT, Dehradun which has a collaboration with MIT.
Now, I would like to know that what requirements are needed to study astronautical engineering in MIT ranging from extra-curricular activities to my semester wise percentage.
Waiting for a good and early response....

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better institute among MIT Pune and DIT Dehradun?
  2. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  3. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  4. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  5. HOw should I prepare for JEE mains? I have cleared class 12th
  6. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  7. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  9. How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?
  10. Which college is better among DIT Dehradun and Grafic Era college?
  11. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  12. How to apply for UKTech after completing diploma from Computer Science? With 1196 can I get DIT Dehradun college?
  13. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  14. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  15. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  16. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I study Automobile Engineering branch in MIT Manipal? Tips to study?
  18. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard? -- [New]
19th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun

i want go to in reseach field, like a nutan or carnot. so what is the right way for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?