21st June 2010, 12:52 PM
nadeem bari

How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

how can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india , by giving the entrance exam or by giving donation , if donation then how much or if entrance then which one .
And which is best of astronautical engineering in india and where ?

thank you , please answer as quick as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  3. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  4. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Is there any chance to get a seat in engineering college without any donations in India? I have completed 12th
  7. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  8. Can a female get admission in any good engineering college in India for Astronautical Engineering after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Any entrance exam held to join NASA in India?
  10. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  11. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  12. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations?
  13. Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?
  14. What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?
  15. List of the top private engineering colleges in Punjab which don't take admission through donations?
  16. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  17. Best Private Engineering Colleges in India which do not take Donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
29th June 2010, 02:59 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

Dear friend astrnautical eng. you have to pass 12th with 70% somewhere 65 -60 %to go there. secondly you have have to give various exams For good colleges like IIT, AIEEE, BHU, BITS, or some other state entrance exam which has astro nomical branch, for donation thats not so much clear but it may be astimated in about 4 to 5 lakhs also it varies from college to college.
29th June 2010, 04:13 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

There are various ways for getting into Aeronautical Engineering. But the it is very important to persue that course from a Good institute. That's because Aeronautical Engineering is one of the Toughest Engineering course and is is a vast and core subject combinations like- Aerodynamics, Mechanics etc.

If you want to explore better career in Aeronautical Engineering, then is neccessary to persue your B.tech from Good institute.

IIT's : Admission is based on IITJEE.It is conducted every year by IIT's for admitting students in B.tech programs.You can find details from the website of any IIT.You can appear for it two consecutive years.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate including PCM.

NIT's: Admission is based on AIEEE, ranks.AIEEE is conducted by CBSE every year for admission into 34 nranches of engineering in all NIT's and many other hundreds of institutes.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 12 (PCM).You can appear for it three consecutive times.

IIST:Admission is based on Ranks in also ISAT,conducted by IIST itself.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 10 with at least 70% aggegate in science and also class 12 (PCM) passed with at least 70% aggregate.

Besides this there are also various state based entrance exams like- WBJEE, MH-CET etc.

If someone fails to find admission into B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering), then nothing to worry, opt for B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical Engingineering) then you can opt for Aeronautical at M.Tech and beleive be that will be much better then directly enrolling for B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering).

institutes to which admissions are open are :

~Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

~Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

so, try to get admissions into them .

regards
~satish
29th June 2010, 09:49 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

Hello
both the modes are possible but i would suggest you the cheaper one and that is through entrance exams..the very famous ones are IIT JEE,AIEEE,VIT,BITS,WBJEE, and other state entrance exams.
and for donations it will take 5 to 7 lac Rupees for admission.
here are the college names

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
29th June 2010, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yeah you can get admission to aeronautical engineering through entrance as well as donation but donation is not recommended as you have to get into the college only the basis of your hardwork

So if you want to get into Aeronatical engineering in top colleges then you will have to answer entrance tests like IIT JEE, AIEEE and ISAT

These 3 exams are considered to be the best if you want to get something good.

For IITs you have to answer IIT JEE. For NITs ..AIEEE and for IIST you will have to give ISAT

All 3 exams are competitive and the best of all is IITs. They are the top and next is IIST and then NITs for aeronautical engineering

The top college for aeronatical engineering is IIT Bombay which takes students through IIT JEE

So prepare hard for all the 3 exams and dont think about donation.

Best of luck
30th June 2010, 04:02 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeem bari View Post
how can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india , by giving the entrance exam or by giving donation , if donation then how much or if entrance then which one .

to get admission in aeronautical engineering, you will have to give aieee or iit jee exam and pass the exam with very good marks. Then only you will get admission in good engineering college. Otherwise you can directly go to the college and give donation to take a seat. But the colleges will demand too much donation for admission. So it will be better to take admission through aieee or iit jee
10th July 2010, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,how many marks hv to secure in aieee to get admission in siddhartha college for astronautical
15th July 2010, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

please give list of astronautical colleges in tamilnadu
15th July 2010, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

please give list of geoinformatical colleges in tamilnadu
23rd July 2010, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

nthing..........
24th July 2010, 12:08 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
for doing the astronautical engineering you have to give the entrance exam for the engineering and after qualifying the entrance exam you can get the admission in various colleges
24th July 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in top engineering colleges on donation based in noida can any one help
28th July 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY QUES
29th July 2010, 05:45 PM
kalyan333

Thumbs up Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

first of all you have to pass 12th.
after that you have to write AIEEE.
if you get good rank in that exam,definately you will get admission into astronautical engineering.
otherwise you may join by donations.
both methods are available in india.
31st July 2010, 09:07 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
you can get admission in astronautical engineering in indiaby clearing an entrance exam like IITJEE,AIEEE
31st July 2010, 10:09 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:

first of all you have to pass 12th with 70% somewhere 65 -60 %to go there.then give variuos entrance exam
IIT
AIEEE,
ANNA UNIVERCITY
then take admission in aerospace engg.
4th August 2010, 07:43 PM
prathamesh22

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied ScienceKuniamuthur, Coimbatore
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology,Coimbatore
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth University, Rajasthan
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Bangalore
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology,
18. IIT indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
28th August 2010, 02:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
dont worry you can get admission in astronautical engineering in india,
for thet you may sit in AIEEE,IIT-JEE,ISAT,BITS etc,
these exam are some tough exams,for that you have to study hard.

the exam are in case of IIT JEE. For IIT,NITs .
AIEEE and for IIST you will have to give ISAT

Good luck.
31st August 2010, 08:17 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes you can,
there is 3 exam IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT.
For IITs you have to answer IIT JEE. For NITs ..AIEEE and for IIST you will have to give ISAT
so,score a goo rank and go to top colleges.
best of luck
1st October 2010, 06:34 PM
jvsagar

Question can u please tell the colleges name and places

hello friend thanks for your information but along with that i need some more information regarding the college name and place that if u can thanks dear

sagar
9th December 2010, 05:16 PM
VIVEK KUMAR RANJAN

How can an astronautical engineer contribute in space research projects?What are the scopes for achieving success in it at global level?
21st December 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

nit or iist is best for astronotical engineering
22nd December 2010, 11:29 PM
rajasekar jegatha

both donation (in private instutions) and through entrance exam(both govt and private) are available in india

only the fees amount only varies depends on colleges which you ere selecting

i think through entrance exam is better because it is a costly and rare course
if it is in good level private college donation is better

all the best dear
29th December 2010, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello i realy want to get addmission in astronautical engineering.plz help me by giving advise,wht should i do.i have passed 12th with pcm.but i have not secured 60%.nd i also cn't aford donation.tell me any solution to get addmission in it bcz its my drm.plz help me
30th December 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

no one in India is aware of difference between astronautics and aeronautics , these 2 are part aerospace engineering .So give the answer according to it .
7th January 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how can Ibecome an astronaut
15th January 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MAIN STUDY TOPICS AND JOB OPURTUNITIES IN THIS FIELD?
23rd March 2011, 12:55 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
There are various ways for getting into Aeronautical Engineering. But the it is very important to persue that course from a Good institute. That's because Aeronautical Engineering is one of the Toughest Engineering course and is is a vast and core subject combinations like- Aerodynamics, Mechanics etc.

If you want to explore better career in Aeronautical Engineering, then is neccessary to persue your B.tech from Good institute.

IIT's : Admission is based on IITJEE.It is conducted every year by IIT's for admitting students in B.tech programs.You can find details from the website of any IIT.You can appear for it two consecutive years.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate including PCM.

NIT's: Admission is based on AIEEE, ranks.AIEEE is conducted by CBSE every year for admission into 34 nranches of engineering in all NIT's and many other hundreds of institutes.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 12 (PCM).You can appear for it three consecutive times.

Eligibility criteria: Candidates must have passed class 10 with at least 70% aggegate in science and also class 12 (PCM) passed with at least 70% aggregate.

Besides this there are also various state based entrance exams like- WBJEE, MH-CET etc.

If someone fails to find admission into B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering), then nothing to worry, opt for B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical Engingineering) then you can opt for Aeronautical at M.Tech and beleive be that will be much better then directly enrolling for B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering).

thank
27th March 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other course for astronotical engineering?Itook eamcet in intermediate.is this is eligibility for it? What is the college for astronotical engineering?
6th April 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can we get admissions in good colleges of
aeronautical engineering through SEE and other state entrance exams?
10th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Give me the difference between aeronautical and astronautical engineering
18th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

collalge for m.tech in arontical
19th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

REALLYA CONFUSIVE. IM in 9th now and i decided to do aeronautical n astronautical both. but i don't know what to do? which colledge. ? how? plz suggest me wat can be the way exactly i want to be an astronaut in nasa or isro??
plzz help!>
25th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

what rank should i get in AIEEE for aeronautical engineering and also for mechanical engineering??? really urgent .....
17th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

do help me as m frm rajasthan ,udaipur...suggest me sm gud institutes.....n also some help to becum astronaut
19th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

are there any other institutes that offer astronautical not aeronautical engineering ,b.tech , other than iit ,nit,isat ???? can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest a few !!!!!! hey i am in real need of this so .......
20th May 2011, 12:56 AM
Ranit Sarker

Hi,
nice to meet you. I am a student of Edexcel Level 3 BTEC National Certificate in Aerospace Engineering. I am in ND faculty. I passed O level in 2008 With GPA 5.00 and passed A level in 2010 With GPA 3.60. When i study in A level there is a tropics that is theory of relativity and astrophysics. In this tropics i know that time dilation, length contraction, relativity of mass etc. this time grow up my aim and this is astronaut.
24th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I just cleared my 10th standard.I want to become an astronaut by studying astronautical engineering.I m thinking of clearing 11th & 12th standard and then giving iit exams.Is my step right? if yes then what i have to do after that? Kindly inform sooner
Thanking you.
25th May 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

which step should take after 12th to become an astroanut in future?
22nd June 2011, 11:44 PM
Bhagyashree Batule

Smile Re: How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?

is there any scope in astronautical engg......???
6th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 78% marks in 12. i score 68 marks in aieee. pls tel me can i get aeronautics good college in delhi,dehradoon or indor?
28th July 2011, 10:01 AM

thank you , please answer as quick as possible[/QUOTE]
6th October 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark required to get admission?
13th October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

is there any part time (astronautical) course available for working professionals?
14th October 2011, 09:47 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,

thanks
26th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just cleared my 10th standard.I want to become an astronaut by studying astronautical engineering.I m thinking of clearing 11th & 12th standard and then giving iit exams.Is my step right? if yes then what i have to do after that? Kindly inform sooner
Thanking you.
your way is right. score good rank in iit or aiee exam and join in astronautical collage. after entering there you will knoew what to do. be positive . work hard.
27th October 2011, 10:52 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi friend,

thanks
28th October 2011, 05:20 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hii dear

regards
thank you
28th October 2011, 10:20 PM
sathish0038

Quote:

all the best
thank you
29th October 2011, 12:29 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?