14th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Simran Sonik

which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?

I have given my 10th now (SSC Board).
I want to do Astronautical Engg. I would like to know which are the entrance exams that I will have to give to do Astronautical Engg.(IIT-JEE, or MH-CET, or AIEEE, or BITS-SAT, or OLYMPIADS)?
Which are the best colleges in India for the same?
How many years will it take me to complete my education in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  3. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  4. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  5. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any entrance exam held to join NASA in India?
  7. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  8. List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India?
  9. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  12. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  13. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  14. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?
  17. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  18. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer?
23rd January 2012, 01:10 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?

You still have 2 more years to give these exams.
All these exams have to be given as all these exams will give you admission in different colleges. Ex.Giving IIT-JEE will take you to any of the IIT institutes depending upon your marks.Similarly AIEEE exam will take you to the regional colleges or the NITs.
So you should give all of these exams:
IIT-JEE, MH-CET, AIEEE, BITS-SAT, SRM etc.
You can give these exams only after 12th standard but not much depends on your 12th results as you have to only make sure that you are eligible for all the exams by scoring more than 60% in the boards.
Once you give all the entrances and choose the university then it will take 4 years for you to become a graduate.
7th March 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?

How much marks do i have to score in maths ,physics and chemistry to become an Astronaut?
18th December 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i have to do astronautical engineering, currently i am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering, so how it is possible ?
21st January 2013, 06:45 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering

1.iit-jee

2.mh-cet

3.aieee

4.bits-sat

5.srm

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th January 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i m in clas 9.... i want 2 study astonautical engg. aftr 12th.... what exams do i ihav 2 giv? r there any institutes in guwahati for th same? n whch r the institutes in india? what is th cutoff percntge needed for clearing off the respectv xams n gttng admisions in some institute ??
25th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 78% in std 10 and 78%in std 12 . I have to take admission in astronomical engineering then which school will grant me and how much donation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?