7th March 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to become an Airhostess?

What requirements are needed for me to be an air hostess

21st September 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to become an Airhostess?

m 23yrs old.i want to join im air hostes training.but my weight 65 bt i have al qualities for it.n now m going to sliming centre from 1month aftr lose my weight can i join in air hostes
28th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 and now i am in engineering 1year but i have no interest in it so can i apply for air hostes what should i study for it,height,weight,etc.
30th September 2013, 05:11 PM
TRINITY AVIATION

Smile Re: What are the requirements to become an Airhostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m 23yrs old.i want to join im air hostes training.but my weight 65 bt i have al qualities for it.n now m going to sliming centre from 1month aftr lose my weight can i join in air hostes
Hello there, please do not be worried you know that you have all the other required qualities and are sure of loosing weight there fore there is no reason as to why you can not become an Air hostess.

To cross check please go through the basic requirements in order that you have it right:

The basic requirement to become an air hostess are:

1. Education: 10+2 pass certificate or a Graduation degree (preferably Hotel Management or Tourism) it is also advisable to get a formal training done (Air hostess Diploma )

3. Height: at least 154.5-157.5 cms tall..
(Weight and height should be proportionate with good eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in both eyes.)

In case you need any further information kindly contact 09711726768 or email me at [email protected]

cheers and all the best
30th October 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum weight fr air hostess
19th March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

recently I m working with an hyatt property but luking forward for air hostess.... as this was mi area of interest so hw can I apply for it nw
27th November 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. m a studend of class 10 frm cbse board actually i want to take airhostess as my profission.. so wot all thingss i need to do plzz can any1 help mee.. like after 12 standerd wot all things i need to do..
10th September 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm 26yr old finish my nursing course an i'm not interested to work in this proffession. Can i apply for an airhostess
14th November 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student about to finish my course in university I have great interest in this particular job not only my interest in the job but I also have the required qualities for an air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?