28th April 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Airhostess in Srilankan Airlines?

Hai! Iam siddheeka iam 16 years old. My ambition is like tobe a airhostess. If i become to be a airhostess in srilankanairlines if i need credit in maths subject? Plz......................... Reply

15th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Airhostess in Srilankan Airlines?

How to become an airhostess?
13th September 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

how to applying air hostess and what are the qualifications?
6th October 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what is height
23rd March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hii I'm Lenora
My future ambition is to be a airhstess in srilankan air lines ,, but I have a simpal pass for maths . And I can talk English very fluent .
Can I join airline s I'm 19 years old
8th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

My name is Thimasha nilmani. My ambition is an air hoster.but i have simple pass for maths.and i can talk english very fluent.can I join air line I'm 20 years old
4th June 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old. I have done London O/L & A/L. And my height is about 5'2". Can I become an airhostess?
4th June 2014, 11:58 AM
chini24

Hi I am 19years old. I have done London O/L & A/L. and my height is about 5'2". Can I become an Airhostess?
29th June 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello, im 17 years old. My future ambition is to be an air hostess in sri lankan air lines . I have done my GCE O/L exam in english medium. I have a distinction for english. Already i can speak french. Can i become an air hostess ?
13th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become an sri lankan airlines,i have done my a/l exam in arts subject and my results are 3A.im 20 years old.i have good looking.like to know what are the qualify courses in sri lanka
29th August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old. My height is about 5"1 and I want to know how to be an airhostess in SL airlines.
31st August 2014, 12:43 PM
shenalir

You can join one of my training sessions and improve your personality and standard and practise all the needed skills.. When you are ready I will train you on how to face your interview.. Then we can apply to sri lankan airline.. Please email your details and cv to [email protected]
7th October 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am shean. I am 20 years old. I have done my A/L exam in maths subject my results r 3B's how to application for pilot?
9th October 2014, 09:18 AM
shenalir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I am shean. I am 20 years old. I have done my A/L exam in maths subject my results r 3B's how to application for pilot?
First you have to join an aviation school and learn it. Then you can try applying. First plan and organize your life and target. If you need assistance please email [email protected]
12th October 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hey I m zareena from India...I have completed my 12 th HSC with commerce stream. I can talk in english...My mother is from Srilanka...I also want to become A Srilankan Airhostess..How can I become Srilankan Airhostess? What are the procedure???
13th October 2014, 09:44 AM
shenalir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I m zareena from India...I have completed my 12 th HSC with commerce stream. I can talk in english...My mother is from Srilanka...I also want to become A Srilankan Airhostess..How can I become Srilankan Airhostess? What are the procedure???
Well there is an academy as well for this in Sri Lanka. when you do your studies and when they publish the vacancies you can apply. ALso if you want to get a personalized training on how to prepare yourself and making your personality to suit the job, I can help you with.

You can email me to [email protected] and arrange a session.

Thank You
1st April 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is nirogine lathenroy.
my ambition is to be a air hostess in Sri Lankan airlines,
But I'm fail maths in gc o/l.and I can speakEnglish very fluent ,can I join air lines ?I'm 18 years old
6th April 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Im Ishara It was a big dream to be a air hostess , I did A/L in in Bio but i was not succeed but I did 3 subjects in English for O/L and I can talk in English will I be able to be a air hostess
25th April 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hi im sajini rangika.my ambition is be a airhoster in srilankan airlines.but i have simple pass english.now i can speak english.im 20 years old.how can i become a airhoster? please tell me. you can email to [email protected]
28th April 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi Ishara and. Rangika.

This is regarding your post in education and career forum. I help and guide people to improve their language and personality to be good air hostesses
1st May 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I,m shiranthi sandamali. My ambition is to be a airhostess in sri lankan air line. But i have a simple pass for maths in o.l examination and b pass for english. I m not 5,2 in height. But i like to join with you. I am 20 years old. Can i join to air line?
2nd May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I conduct classes to help students to improve their language and skills on this career and if interested plz contact via [email protected] or 0777749502
3rd May 2015, 02:35 AM
divyavuda

You can join one of my training sessions and improve your personality and standard and practise all the needed skills.. When you are ready I will train you on how to face your interview.. Then we can apply to sri lankan airline..
16th July 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hello! I'm R.Prasadika wijenayake. I'm 20 years. and I'm 5'6.I've fair complexion.. I've done my o/l and A/l well. I got 'A' pass for o/l English and 2B,1A Passes IN Art and 'C' pass for A/l English. so I Selected for the university. nowadays I'm following F.C.E course and computer. but my one and only ambition is to be an Air Hoster. could you please inform me, how should I apply for this and can I APPLY for this? if someone can help me, please mail to [email protected]
thank you.
10th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Akeela.im 20 years old. I have done my o/l & a/l.o/l result is 7A& 2B ..I did Bio Science n A/L n I gt C 2S passes.dis result isn't enough fr da Uni..So I thougt to become an air hostess.. So hw could I apply to dis ??? pls hlp me! Mesg to my email [email protected]
4th November 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 6A,2B,1C for o/l.i did bio in this year. I can speak Japanese and English. How can I become an air hostess? Plz help....
17th December 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I would like to be an air hostress in your extreme company. I'm 22 years old and I have distinction passes for English and mathematics. Now I'm work as an accounts clerk. If you reply me soon I'm very thankful to you.
23rd December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the main education qualifications to be an airhostess in airlines?
25th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I'm Lakshani Weerasinghe.My Ambition is to be an air hostess.I'm 19 Years Old.how can I become an Air hostess...????
18th January 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm M.Ruth Nadha. I'm 20 years old. and I'm 5'3 in height. I have fair complexion. I've done my o/l and following A/l in art subjects.;For this year exam.
My ambition is to be an Air hoster. How should I apply for this and can I apply for this? Please help me.
24th January 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I'am Thushani Madushika.I'am 20 years old and my hight is about 5'3.I have done my O/l and A/l.I most like to be an air hoster.But i don't no how to apply for this? Please help me
17th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm Vageesha shenali.I want to be a airhostess in airlanka.so I'm 5'3 height and 55kg of my weight.I can speak English well and I'm 17 years old how I could get application of airlanka and a contact number.and the other one is another what qualifications need?reply fast
21st February 2016, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I'am Manodhya. I'm 20 years old. I'm fluent in English. I did Japanese language profeciency test 5 and 4. I want to know about the training courses.
29th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i want to become an air hostess.. i'm 18 years old, my look is perfect and i'm good in english.. but i have simple pass for mathematics... so, what should i do for beacame air hostess? please help me..
7th March 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm vinodhya prabhasiri. I'm 19 years old. I like to join with sri Lankan airlines. I have done o/l in english medium and a/l in languages. I want to know what is the suitable job for my qualifications.
3rd September 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I also want to be an airhostess I am 19 years I faced Gce Als this time.i did french as a foreign language. I can speak English and I have a A pass for tamil language. What shall I do next.
30th September 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm mandasani.i wan to be an airhostes in sri lankan airline.so how to join sri lankan airhostes.i am 21 years.i have o/l english C pass and maths S pass..please inform me how to join this
14th November 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Asha .I'm 20 years old.My O / L results are 4A, 4B, 1C. B passess for Maths and English. I did my A / L in Bio science. I did Diploma in Information Technology course. These days I'm doing English course at University of Moratuwa. I would like to be a air hostess. how can I apply to this. Please email me at [email protected]
25th November 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm pravini.I want to be a airhostess in srilankn airline.so,I'm 157cm and 58kg of my weight.I can speak English well and I did IELTS exam last year.I'm 17 yrs old and I can speak English and Italy languages.so can I join for airhostess course and how I could get application & what are the other qualifications?reply fast plz
7th January 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi I "m sanduni Geethanjali.I want to be a airhosters in sri lankan air lines.I.m 174 cm and 58 kg of my weight.I can speak English and did.A AT exam.I m 20 years old. I did 3 in one business english course in jmc. I have o /l English c pass and maths s pass and pass a/l exam.now I working at sri Lankan catering . I would like to be a air houster.I want to know what is the suitable job for my qualifications . How I could get application and what are the qualifications? Please help me. reply fast me. [email protected] or 0719802435, 0754426058
20th February 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Minoli Leitch. And I did my London ol's this year. And my future ambition is to join the cabin crew at Sri Lankan airlines, also I'm 17 years old, but I would like to know if there are any other options to join cabin crew and what steps are required. Kindly reply please. And my English is prefect.
19th April 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm ishari dinushika. My ambition is to join with sri lankan airliness. I am 23 years old
. I study to tourism & hospitality management diploma. I pass the o/l exam.
Maths- B
English- C
I pass the a/l exam.
Sinhala-A
Economic-B
Logic-B
I am able to speak English & French.
Kindly reply plzz .my email no- [email protected]
4th May 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,this is Nilanthini. I am 25 years old and my height is 154 cm,weight 51kg. I have passed 12th. I want to become an air hostess. I know fluency in Tamil, my English not fluent but I have C pass in o/l examination. I love this job. Can I apply for this ? My email. [email protected]
Thank u
6th May 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am yearning to be an Air hostess. I have French,English,English Literature for my AL'S and OL'S. Please kindly provide information related to the issue.my email [email protected] thanks!
30th June 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am Nikarthanah and I am 17 years old. I love to be an air hostess in Srilankan airlines. I am studying in Carmel fatima college in Ampara district. I got good results in my G.C.E O/L and I got distinction pass in English and 'C' pass in English literature... and now I am studying in Art's stream and I learning English as a compulsory subject. I have got a good speaking and writing skill in English and Tamil. How can I be an air hostess? Are there any career opportunities? If you like to contact me. You will visit my Email- [email protected]
1st July 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Nikarthanah and I am 17 years old. I love to be an air hostess in Srilankan airline. I am studying in Carmel fatima College in Ampara district.I got good results in my G.C.E. O/L and I got distinction pass in English and credit pass in English literature. I thoroughly speak English and I am capable to speak and write English and Tamil. Are there any career opportunities in this Field? If you accept my request. Contact me in my gmail Nikarthanah@gmail. Com
3rd July 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is dinithi chamodika. I'am 19 years old.I'am yearing to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan air lines.what should I have qualification%u2754 to be an air hostess
4th July 2017, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi' My name is Dinithi chamodika ranahewa. I'm 19 ears old.my future ambition is to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan air lines.I'm 164 cm height.I can speak English in fluent.can I apply for this job.
17th August 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. I'm Shavindith. I'm 20 years old. I'm doing my advance level.. And I hoping to be an airhoster in srilankan airlines. So what qualifications are needed?? I can speak English as well as Hindi
So can I apply??
18th August 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello. I'm Shavindith Sunanjan. I'm 19 years old. I'm doing my advance level.. I'm good at English and hospitality. I really like to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan airlines.so how can I apply for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?