27th January 2018, 07:27 PM

Whether LPU allows migration to other state universities or not? Will it allow migration to university in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I want to migrate from Lovely Professional University to my home town universities or institutions in Andhra Pradesh. So, I kindly ask you to which institutions or universities LPU can migrate in Andhra Pradesh?

7th February 2018, 08:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether LPU allows migration to other state universities or not? Will it allow migration to university in Andhra Pradesh?

No, it is not possible to transfer from LPU to your home town universities in the middle of the course. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you should have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your remaining part of the course from LPU, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take fresh admission in first year of the course in your home town university.
22nd June 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether LPU allows migration to other state universities or not? Will it allow migration to university in Andhra Pradesh?

I need my migration certificate for further study.i completed my MA English in2016.please help
16th July 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Whether LPU allows migration to other state universities or not? Will it allow migration to university in Delhi??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?