11th November 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in Leeds, England for BDS degree holder? How may I carry my profession in Leeds, England?

hi.m fatimah,hav dne my BDS and house job .now after gettng married to a british national i m in england,leeds.i want to carry on my profession here.if any1 can help,mail me for guidance [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  2. What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?
  3. What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?
  4. Which abroad university is the best for automobile engineering?
  5. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  7. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. After 12th which is better B.Sc or B.Tech?
  10. Is there a good scope for Indian doctors in England? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  12. Can I go to England for studies after B.Com?
  13. Job opportunities after completing Post Graduation in Civil Engineering in Canada or England? ?
  14. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  15. Which course is best for better career opportunities - BDS or BPT? -- [New]
  16. How to apply from UK to Police career in AP? I am doing masters in England
  17. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  18. How many seats are there in Clinical Psychology in PG level?
21st September 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in Leeds, England for BDS degree holder? How may I carry my profession in Leeds, England?

I did my BDS degree in India ,and i would like to do my PG courses in United Kingdom,is there is any possibilities to do my PG in U
K
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?