18th May 2017, 06:54 AM
Manjotkaurgill

What is the right age for an Air Hostess course? Is it good for a 24 years old girl?

I am 24 years old girl and I have done B.Sc Nursing. Do you think that I can go for an Air Hostess course now? Or is it too late for me?

18th May 2017, 11:07 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the right age for an Air Hostess course? Is it good for a 24 years old girl?

Yes, you can join in Air hostess because officially there is no age limit but they generally recruit young women some companies recruit the candidates between 20-27 and some below 30 so you can join in air hostess if you fulfill the eligible criteria:

Eligibility criteria:
- You need complete your 10+2 from any course (some institutions provide courses after 10 also you can even join in that of courses and get certified).
- Height: minimum 157 Cms (5.2") and weight should proportional to height.
- Unmarried.
- Skin complexion is not considered but it should be Fair to clear complexion.
- Physical fitness and attractive physic.
- Your medical condition should be very good (No diseases).
- Eye sight should be 6/9.
- Behavioral skills like Greeting passengers with smile, friendly nature, team work etc.
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi are compulsory and knowing any other foreign languages will be plus to your career).
- Positive attitude.

Examination:
There are 3 stages in selection process
1. Written - Aptitude and reasoning (just like other competitive exams).
2. Group Discussions.
3. Personal interview.
After clearing this rounds you'll be given training for 3 months then you are appointed as air hostess.
18th May 2017, 04:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the right age for an Air Hostess course? Is it good for a 24 years old girl?

If you have already pursued the Nursing course in your career, then you must go ahead with Nursing course.

You can do post graduation in Nursing.

An air-hostess job is for unmarried women only and in the coming years of marriage, you will not be able to devote your time to Air hostess job.

So, better you continue with Nursing courses and get a nursing job.
19th May 2017, 02:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join air hostess course, there is no particular age limit. If you fulfill the eligibility you can join.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need complete your 10+2 from any course (some institutions provide courses after 10 also you can even join in that of courses and get certified).
- Height: minimum 157 Cms (5.2") and weight should proportional to height.
- Unmarried.
- Skin complexion is not considered but it should be Fair to clear complexion.
- Physical fitness and attractive physic.
- Your medical condition should be very good (No diseases).
- Eye sight should be 6/9.
- Behavioral skills like Greeting passengers with smile, friendly nature, team work etc.
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi are compulsory and knowing any other foreign languages will be plus to your career).
- Positive attitude.

Examination:
There are 3 stages in selection process
1. Written - Aptitude and reasoning (just like other competitive exams).
2. Group Discussions.
3. Personal interview.
After clearing this rounds you'll be given training for 3 months then you are appointed as air hostess.
10th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 24 year old girl and i have done post graduation in MSc, so do you think i can go for an air hostess job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?