30th March 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir,
Which course is better to do
other than M.Sc Nursing?
I am a B.Sc in Nursing 2nd year student?
But I don't want to study M.Sc in Nursing.
Please tell me some other course in Post Graduation for me.

10th April 2015, 12:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Which course is better to do
other than M.Sc Nursing?
I am a B.Sc in Nursing 2nd year student?
But I don't want to study M.Sc in Nursing.
Please tell me some other course in Post Graduation for me.
Well, there are so many courses are available after completing B.Sc Nursing. If you want to have a better career then it is always recommended to pursue for M.Sc Nursing after B. Sc Nursing. There is good scope for M.Sc Nursing in both the Government and Private sectors. You can easily get a good job with High salary after completing M.Sc Nursing. Since, you are an B.Sc Nursing 2nd year student, so please concentrate on studies. After completing B.Sc Nursing please get suggestion from College lecturer or Senior persons in the Nursing field before applying for Master degree. However, here I am providing you the course, which you can apply after completing B.Sc Nursing.

- M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Clinical Research
- M.Sc. Medical Sociology
- Post Graduate Program in Public Health Management (PGPPHM)
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Neuroscience
- M.Sc in Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicant should be a graduate in Science from a recognized institute recognized which is recognized by UGC with minimum aggregate percentage of 50%.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates from reserved category.
- The final selection takes place through Entrance exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the respective university.
- Applicants appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?