8th November 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?

I have done B.Com(h) 66 % in Calcutta University, can I apply for B.Ed in Calcutta university itself? Am I eligible? Can you please give me the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  2. Can I study MCA from IGNOU with low marks in graduation
  3. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CTET for a candidate with 47% in BCom, 50% in MCom and 70% in BEd?
  6. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
  8. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  10. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  11. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  12. Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?
  13. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  14. Can I study MCom(H) at Calcutta University or Jadavpur University after completing BCom General?
  15. How to retrieve lost BCom Pass Certificate of Calcutta University? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom graduate with 3 years gap?
  17. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exam after completion of intermediate with 50 percent marks?
10th November 2017, 09:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?

Bachelor of Education has become compulsory for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools. The minimum qualification for Bachelor of Education course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply for the examination.

Candidates need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For SC/ST candidates, it is only 45% marks. You can apply for entrance exam of B.Ed course of Calcutta university when notification is released by it.
10th November 2017, 10:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

It requires following eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. You need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

With 66% marks in Bachelor of commerce, you are eligible for Bachelor of Education course in Calcutta university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?