26th November 2010, 05:24 PM
karan1990

What is the right time to start preparations for MBA entrance exams?

what is a right time to start getting training for MBA enterences like CAT.,MAT,ZAT etc?

Related Questions:
  1. How do I start IAS preparation right from 8th standard? Which stream should I select in my boards? Can I do Engineering along with IAS preparation?
  2. Can I appear for MPSC exam if my age is 30 years? How do I start the preparations?
  3. How to start the CAT exam preparations?
  4. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams?
  5. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  6. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  7. From when I should start preparation for CAT being a B.Com 1st year student? Should I do MBA after M.Com?
  8. How to start the preparations for Civil Judge Entrance exams?
  9. When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now
  10. Can B.Com and CA preparations be done simultaneously?
  11. Which Line Should i choose after 12 as i have done non medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  13. What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?
  14. When should I start JAM 2016 preparation?
  15. Can I apply for JRF and NET exam while doing MBA? -- [New]
  16. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?
  17. What are the various entrance exams available to apply for Ph.D in Pharm Chemistry?
  18. If I want to pursue B.Com Hons after 12th standard where and how can I apply for it? How to start the preparation for the entrance exams for such universities?
28th November 2010, 02:41 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the right time to start preparations for MBA entrance exams?

HELLO,
for the competitive exams like CAT & other MBA entrance exams it's very very beneficial that prepare for the exam 2-3yrs. before.it's a nature of fool that 'feels thirsty & the exact time starts digging well'.although one should starts preparation from the 1st yr. of bachelor degree,because it's peek time we understand that 'what should be our carrier, for which we hard work at this stage'.starts to grasp the information about the pattern of exam,the syllabus for exam etc & prepare upto it's edge.in final you will be confident that you can crack the exam with remarkabale marks.*Benefit of this strategy is that there will be no need of coaching classes.
OK, BEST OF LUCK.
8th January 2011, 01:19 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the right time to start preparations for MBA entrance exams?

hi,
The right time for preparing for the CAT exam starts right now from your Graduation level.
If you are doing engineering then right from the first year ,you can start preparing.Dont waste your time.

Some of the coaching institutes that provide the best:
T.I.M.E.
AIM

So get the study materials from them and start preparing now itself.

best of luck..
5th February 2011, 08:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned what you are doing presently. Still want to suggest you that you should start your preparation from your graduation level itself.

Other than you can't score a good rank to get a good college or institute.

As all the entrance tests for admission to MBA course equally tough and there are huge competition you have to really prepare well.

So start off from now..

Good luck!!
15th February 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

hi! i'm the student of b.tech 1st year with ece branch. i want to take master degree of mba. is it better for me or not? plzzzzzzzzz.....zzz tell me.
4th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

right time to start preparations for MBA entrance exams
very beneficial that prepare for the exam 2-3yrs. before.it's a nature of fool that 'feels thirsty & the exact time starts digging well'.although one should starts preparation from the 1st yr. of bachelor degree,because it's peek time we understand that 'what should be our carrier, for which we hard work at this stage'.starts to grasp the information about the pattern of exam,the syllabus for exam etc & prepare upto it's edge.in final you will be confident that you can crack the exam with remarkabale marks.
Some of the coaching institutes that provide the best:
T.I.M.E.
AIM

good luck
8th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in 2nd year...so what is the right time to join careeer launcher or any other institute for mba entrance exam????
plz rply on my yahoo id
my yahoo id is [email protected]
26th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i'm in B.Com (professional) .my college haven't yet started. is this the best time to start preparing for MBA entrance exam..please guide
23rd July 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

hi am working with an reputed mnc for the past 3 years. What is the right time to start preparations for CAT to get into IIM??
31st August 2011, 02:45 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

As such there is no time limit for anyone to prepare for any entrance exam and this is the most difficult exam that is CAT/MAT /XAT exam

it depends on you that how much you take time to grasp the pionts and questions which are asked in the exam

you can also take coaching for prepataion that will bebest for those whi can not self study
27th July 2013, 12:10 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

you have not provided me any detail about yourself

If you are pursuing graduation, your prefinal year is the best time to start your preparation if you dont want to spend a additional year for preparation or go for job first

You can join any good coaching institute in your prefinal year.
within one year coaching institute would complete all the syllabus,

In remaining time try to solve as many mock paper as possible to increase your timing and confidence.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?