9th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

If I want to pursue B.Com Hons after 12th standard where and how can I apply for it? How to start the preparation for the entrance exams for such universities?

i am a student of 12th class and somewhat very concious about my career, i am a bright student as well and i wanted to know that if i want to persue b.com (hons) after 12th standard where and how can i apply for it??? and how and when to start preparations for enterance exams for such universities?

26th December 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I want to pursue B.Com Hons after 12th standard where and how can I apply for it? How to start the preparation for the entrance exams for such universities?

i am astudent of clas 12 and i am a good student now i am very confused for my career after12 pls help me
30th March 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I want to pursue B.Com Hons after 12th standard where and how can I apply for it? How to start the preparation for the entrance exams for such universities?

i have finished my 12th standard i want to join b.com hons ..so i want to know whether there is a entrance exams for b.com hons? nd where & how to apply for? date 4 exams nd what 2 prepared for writing exams?
24th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav jst gven 12th papers so i want to kno the procedure for entering and doin bcom honors
27th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 11th grade ,i want to do b.com honors ,how should i prepare for it ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?