6th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for MSc graduate in Hospital Administration without going MBBS?

hello!
may i know what could be the salary for a Msc. graduate in Hospital administration without doing his MBBS. i would also like to know what could be the salary for a Bsc. graduate in the same field.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator? -- [New]
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  5. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  8. Am I eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration from a non UGC granted Institute?
  9. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  10. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  11. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  12. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  13. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  14. What is the minimum salary for MBA in Hospital administration?
  15. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  16. How to join central government hospital after completing MBBS
  17. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  18. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
21st August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What is the salary for MSc graduate in Hospital Administration without going MBBS?

15,000 Indian Rupees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?