13th January 2013, 08:27 PM
jyotimha2009

How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration

I have completed my msc in hospital administration. I want to pursue PhD in hospital management. I want to know major subject in PhD for my thesis.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  3. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  4. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  6. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  7. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  8. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  9. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  10. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  11. How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course
  12. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  13. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  14. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  17. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
8th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration

I have done MHA in Hospital Administration after BSc Bio tech. Am I eligible to go for PhD program in Hospital admin. Which are the best institutes for PhD in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?