13th November 2015, 05:58 PM
iris mawa

What is the sale of admission forms for admission in MSc Biotechnology

When are the Admission forms issued for admission in Msc biotechnology 2016-17?

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  9. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  10. How to get admission for MSc Biotechnology? Which are the best colleges?
  11. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  12. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  13. Criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology in Noida?
  14. Date of sale of forms for MSc admission in Ballygunge Science College? What is the criteria?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. How to take admission in MSc Biotechnology from a good college in India
  17. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  18. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
13th November 2015, 08:53 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the sale of admission forms for admission in MSc Biotechnology

Biotechnology is the great field in which lot of career opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors.For Each university , Notification date vary University by University.Generally , Notification released in the month January/Febuary & Entrance Examination conducted in the month of May/June.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.sc in Biotechnolgy/Agriculture/Life Science from recognized university.
- You also have to qualify the Entrance Exam conducted by university.

Exam Pattern
- All questions will be Objective Type & Nagative marking system for each wrong answer.
- Question will be asked from subjects Botany , Zoology , Biochemistry , Microbiology , Chemistry , Genetics , Molecular Biology etc.

Best M.sc Biotechnology Universities In India
- Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- University School of Biotechnology, New Delhi
- University of Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- University of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
- Bangalore University , Karnataka
- University of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- University of Calicut , Kerala
- Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
- SRM University , Tamilnadu
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Job Prospects
After completion of M.sc In Bio-Technology , You have great job opprtunities in Pharmaceutical Companies , Chemical Industries , Research Lab , Agriculture Field , Food Manufacturer , Drug Manufacturing Unit , Aquaculture Companies , Bio-Tech Companies , Bio-Processing Industries , Business Related to Life Science etc.You can also work in teaching institute as a teacher.Top Recruiters in Biotechnology field are IDPL , Thapar Group , Hindustan Lever Ltd , National Botanical Institute , National Chemical Lab , Bivcol , Bincon India Ltd , Excel Industries , Hi-Tech Bio Lab , Aristo Pharmaceutical Ltd , Catalyst Pharma Consulting , Sisco Research Lab etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?