12th February 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available in Industry after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?

I am abhijeet & now i am in 3rd year mechanical engg .I wanted to know the various scope available in industry after complition of my BE course.

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Which course is having good scope to do ME in abroad after completion of Mechanical engineering?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  4. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode?
  5. Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future? -- [New]
  6. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  7. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  8. Should I go for ME after BE? Best company/industry for Mechanical engineers?
  9. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the job scope in Pharma Industry after completion of M.Pharma?
  15. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  16. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  17. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
16th February 2011, 05:13 PM
momeen

Default Re: What is the scope available in Industry after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?

hello abhijeet, how are you?
you will ofcourse have a plenty of opportunities in your related field both in India as well as abroad. As per now you are pursuing third year I suggest you to concentrate on your papers and there are currently openings in some of the leading firms such as Voltas where their is requirement for mechanical graduates, also their are openings in Kuwait. So presently concentrate on your academics and once you finish with them you will definitely be placed as their are many opportunities raising for the mechanical diploma holders.
27th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope available in Industry after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?

the scope of mechanical engineering in railway field
14th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

which industry is better after completing of mechanical engineering in andhra pradesh?
19th February 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

i am going to com pleat my BE Mechanical Engineering i like to work in singapure . if there is is any courses for 1 year tell me please,.,.,.,.,.,
20th May 2013, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am doing b.tech 4th year with branch computer science and eng.
what is the scope of oracle in kuwait nd what is the starting salary of fresher. nd what is the requirement of gotted job in gulf countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?