2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical? Can you please provide me the valuable information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take after completion of mechanical diploma course which will have more scope?
  2. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  3. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  5. What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  13. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th May 2016, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

Best Course to pursue after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

As you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, there are three options for you right now.

>> B.E/ B.Tech
(or)
>> 1 year Short Term course
(or)
>> searching for Private or Government sector jobs

Although there are 3 options which are mentioned above, the best action you must do is to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering to find better scope. Yes, B.Tech/ B.E in Mechanical Engineering course is a long term professional course. So you better go with this B.E in Mechanical Engineering as is a popular professional program for diploma candidates. You appear in LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) examination through which you may directly join 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E after 3 year diploma.
5th May 2016, 09:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

You are interested to know about the course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering which has good scope in future. You have to do B.E/B-Tech course in this discipline.

>>After doing B.E/B.Tech course in this discipline you have a good knowledge of core subjects and also have good chance of getting job in good PSU companies such as NTPC, HPCL etc. If you score good marks in GATE exam, then there is wide option for you for getting good job with very nice salary.

>>The other thing is that after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering. You are eligible for applying jobs based on degree as well as diploma basis. You have a wide option for getting job. So in my opinion you have to enroll in B-Tech course and also you have to take the recruitment exams based on diploma basis till the degree course is completed.
6th May 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course have major scope after completion of diploma in Mechanical? Can you please provide me the valuable information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon. Thank you!
The aspirant can study B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which has more scope. You can join in the 2nd year of the Engineering course through lateral entry. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma course. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission in some states. The marks scored in the entrance and diploma will be considered for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many engineering colleges in India.
6th May 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering , it is advisable for you to opt for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering by appearing for LEET examination and getting admission directly in the 2nd year of the course. You can further opt for M.Tech in the same field by appearing in GATE examination and thus can make a good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?