12th April 2013, 06:56 PM
shivali maurya

What is the scope of B.Arch in Lucknow?

what is the scope of B. ARCH in lucknow....Could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B.Arch?
  2. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  3. Scope of MCA from Lucknow University?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  5. Various biotechnology companies or institutes where six month training can be done?
  6. What is the scope of B.Arch in Lucknow? -- [New]
  7. Is Lucknow university considered better for B.Com? What is the scope available after completion of graduation?
  8. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure of B.Ed entrance exam from Lucknow
  10. What are the job opportunities available for students pursuing MCA from Lucknow University?
  11. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  13. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  14. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  15. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  16. How I can get authorized online centers for CPT exams in Lucknow?
  17. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  18. Is there any scope of B.Com Hons in Lucknow? Institutes offering the course?
15th June 2017, 09:57 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Arch in Lucknow?

After completion of B.Arch, You can choose either higher studies in M.arch or seeking for jobs. For getting well reputed job, You should have knowledge and skills in architecture field. In Lucknow, Many organizations available working in the field of architecture which you can join. After getting experience, You can also start your own business of construction and planning in Lucknow.

Required Skills In Architecture
- Creative Thinking
- Excellent Memory
- Good Communication
- Team Spirit
- Responsibility
- Accountability

Employment Areas
- Urban Planning
- Construction
- Public Works Department
- Urban Development Corporations
- Archaeological Department
- Railway
- Defence
- National Building Organization

Salary After B.Arch
As a fresh architect, You can earn upto Rs.20,000/- per month in starting. After getting 2 to 3 years experience, You can earn more depends on your skills, performance and reputation.

Higher Studies
You can also opt higher study course M.Arch with specialization of your interest. Through M.Arch, You are specialized in your interesting area. Your knowledge and skills will be improved and you will have more job opportunities to work in top firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?