15th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for BSc Nursing? How can I get admission in II year MBBS?

WHAT IS THE SCOPE FOR Bsc NURSING AND IS IT TRUE THAT AFTER Bsc NURSING ONE CAN GET ADMISSION IN II YEAR MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  2. What is the scope for BSc Nursing? How can I get admission in II year MBBS?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. What should I do after BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  7. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  8. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  9. What is the scope after BSc Nursing?
  10. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  12. Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Pakistan Army? Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  18. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
1st January 2013, 01:22 AM
Diptiranjan100

Default Re: What is the scope for BSc Nursing? How can I get admission in II year MBBS?

In B. sc nursing there are many scope in private and government hospital.But after b.sc nursing you can not enter into IIyr MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?