29th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?

i have done my BDS and i want to know that what is the scope of diploma in forensic science..what kind of jobs will be offered to me after that and wht will b the salary..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  2. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  3. Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  5. Scope of government jobs after passing B.A.LLB and diploma in legal and forensic science?
  6. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  8. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
  9. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  12. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  13. What are the forensic science jobs offered after B.Sc? Future of the course?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  15. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  16. Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?
  17. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  18. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
5th December 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?

scope after doing BBA LLB and diploma in forensic sciences
22nd December 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?

what is the scope of PG diploma in forensic sciences after graduation in arts ??
18th September 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineer and am exploring opportunities and right courses in forensic sciences.
1.Are there courses for me. If yes, what are they?
2. What are the scope for me grow in this field?
20th September 2017, 02:07 AM
manjira...

Diploma in Forensic Science is gaining importance everyday because of the increase in the number of crime which leads to the increase in demand of forensic expertise. This courses deals with use of the scientific application in analyzing the crime based on its evidence.
The eligibility criteria required for this course are:-

>>The candidates should have passed 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

>>Candidates from science stream are preferred.

>>There is no age limitation.
In most of the colleges admission is based on the merit score in 10+2 level however some of the colleges also conducts entrance examination for admission in Diploma in Forensic Science.

After completing the course the candidates can apply for both private and government organization. The candidates can apply for Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) and Intelligence Bureau(IB) through the entrance exam conducted by UPSC.

Some sectors of employments for Diploma in Forensic Science candidates are:-

<>Hospitals and Laboratories

<>Anti-terrorist operation

<>Cyber Crime Investigation

<>Pharmaceutical Companies

<>Clinical Research

<>Paint Industry

<>Disaster Management

<>Biotechnology

The salary after completing this course depends highly on the candidate's specialization. The crime laboratory analyst can expect a salary of 4-6lacs annually whereas forensic toxicologist salary ranges from 2-4lacs per year. In average the salary ranges from 1 to 5lacs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?