27th March 2016, 09:21 PM
kurup0127

What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?

What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science? Can I go for it or not? Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow for the same? Let me know the best which I can take to proceed. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  3. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  6. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  8. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  9. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  10. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  13. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  14. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  15. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  17. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  18. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
28th March 2016, 11:06 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?

It is needless to say that this is a software world & demand of computer engineer has increased in last five years. Engineering in Computer Science is one of the most job oriented course, There are so many big companies which hires freshers of Computer Science streams. So if you have interest in programming & learning new technologies then of-course you should continue in this field.

To become Computer Science engineer there are two options, Either you can go through BCA course in Graduate and then after MCA as Post Graduate course or You can directly pursue B.tech in Computer Science.

To get admission in B.tech you need to apply for some of the entrance exams which are conducted for admission in various institution like IITs, NITs, BIT, and many more top private college. On the basis of your rank you can get admission in this course. But if you are going for the BCA coures then you can take admission on the basis of marks in 12th Std.
Again to get admission in MCA course you will have to apply in various colleges. After completion of course you can seat in the campus recruitment process and if you would have skills required for job then definitely you will be selected. Some of the areas in which you can make your career are Software Developer, Application Support, Server Maintenance, Technical Support, Web developer, Android IOS developer, Software based on cloud any many domain is there for Computer Science students.

Companies in which try you luck are TCS, Infosys, Oracle, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizent, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart,etc.
In the last we will must say that there is great scope to make bright career in this field and hence you can choose this field for your higher studies.
28th March 2016, 12:26 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?

Yes, after passed out 12th if you choose computer science as a higher studies you can get a lots of jobs offering in top most software companies like:-
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO
IBM
SATYAM
MAHINDRA etc.
You can also apply for government jobs to take part in some competitive exam like:-
Banking sector-IBPS CLERK, PO
Railways-RRB exam
UPSC-IAS, IPS Defence services.
10th May 2016, 05:41 PM
maddy1995

Hi there ,
Computer Science engineering is a really vast subject . It is seen that every year the demand of computer science engineers keeps on increasing . After doing computer science engineering from a good college you can easily get a good job in a good company at a good post with a handsome salary. Some of the following post you can apply after computer science engineering are as follows -
1. Software Developer
2. Hardware Engineers
3. System Designers
4. System Analysts
5. Networking engineers
6. DBA
7. Software testing
8. Security Analyst
There are lots of colleges offering CS Engineering but it is better to do CS from a good , reputed college which has good placements records and well defined education system .
Good luck for your future !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?