19th June 2013, 10:16 PM
sameerthukral

What is the scope of doing M.Tech Environment science from Thapar University?

what is the scope of doing m.tech environment science from thapar university?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech
  5. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  6. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  7. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. Should I opt for B.Pharma(Panjab University) or B.Tech(CSE) Thapar university? What is the scope in Canada?
  11. Thapar University forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  14. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  15. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
10th October 2015, 01:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Tech Environment science from Thapar University?

>> M.Tech. Environmental Engineering is a postgraduate Environmental Engineering course deals with the principles to improve the natural environment.

>> The scope after M.Tech Environment science from Thapar University as given below:::::::::>>>>>>
  1. Radiation Protection
  2. Air Pollution Control
  3. Land Management
  4. Wastewater Management
  5. Solid Waste Disposal
  6. Toxic Materials Control
  7. Geo-Environmental Engineering
  8. Hazardous Waste Management
  9. Design and Construction of Landfills
  10. Public Health
  11. Industrial Hygiene
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?