23rd April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech

hii m persuing b.tech biotech,but nw i want to do my masters in environment science is der any job scope after doing environment science????

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  6. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  7. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  8. How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?
  9. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  10. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  11. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. Present scope of environmental biotechnogist in India? Universities providing MSc Env Biotech? Salary scale of an Environmental Biotechnologist?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  15. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector? -- [New]
  16. Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  18. What is the scope or job offers after doing MSc in Environmental Science
27th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech

I WANT TO DO B.SC IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT FROM U.K?WHAT ARE THE JOB PROSPECTS IN THIS STREAM AFTER COMPLETING BACHLORS DEGREE?
7th June 2012, 01:30 AM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii m persuing b.tech biotech,but nw i want to do my masters in environment science is der any job scope after doing environment science????

Scope and job prospects after environmental science graduation:-

The scope of environmental science is wide and there are plenty of options to choose from.
The higher education opportunities are awesome as M.SC., M.PHIL. And Doctorate level courses are available.
A student can pursue higher education and be a scientist.
Job opportunities are available even after under graduate course.
Both government and private organizations employ the services of Environmental Science students. Government organizations such as urban planning, Water resources, Forest and Environment, Agriculture, Pollution Control Boards etc. require educated and degree holders to conduct surveys and researches for them.
Private organizations as refineries, food processing industries, distilleries, and textile mills, fertilizer plants, Waste treatment industries, mines etc. hire environmental science students to suggest and regulate environment related issues.

Best of luck.
Thanks.
25th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing MSC in chemistry?
21st August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

is maths compulsory if i want to pursue environmental biotechnology?
12th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to do BS in environmental studies but i dont know what is scope of this field for a good job high paid salary/
22nd April 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing M.A. Geography Subject? Plz tell me!
31st October 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

wat r job oppertunities for envirnmntal scineces studnt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?