24th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Madhvi saxena

What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

please let me know if there is any scope for girls in indian air force and navy who had opted for commerce in 12. can i do anything in this field after b.com

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  4. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  5. Scope for girls in Indian Army, Air Force and in Navy after b
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  9. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  10. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  11. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  12. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  13. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  14. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  15. Will there be any scope for Girls to get job in Indian Air Force after completion of BDS?
  16. Best institutes to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  18. Can girls give NDA examination if I am interested in Air Force and Navy
9th September 2011, 02:22 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Post Re: What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhvi saxena View Post
please let me know if there is any scope for girls in indian air force and navy who had opted for commerce in 12. can i do anything in this field after b.com
YES U CAN JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE AFTER B.COM
Accounts Branch
Permanent/Short Service Commission
As an officer in the Accounts Branch, you are responsible for efficient management of funds as well as disbursement of pay and allowances to Air Force personnel. You will also act as internal auditor to ensure a zero-defect audit from outside agencies.

You must fulfil the following criteria to be a part of the Accounts Branch:

20 to 23 years* for Graduates , 20 to 25 years* for Post Graduates and 20 to 27 years for CA / ICWA..

Marital Status
Candidates below the age of 25 years must be Unmarried.

Nationality
Indian

This is applicable to both men and women.

Educational Qualifications

Graduate Degree in commerce (B Com) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

OR

Post Graduate Degree in commerce ( M Com) / CA / ICWA with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together
9th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Bisi920

Default Re: What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

There is lots of scope for girls in indian airforce.Generally girls are selected for Short service commission(SSC) for 10 years extendable to 14 years.Their are two field technical and Non technical.
1.For technical fields those who are from b.tech,B.E,post graduation from science fields those are eligible.technical fields includes Flying Officer and iaf pilot.

2.For the non technical includes field Ground duty,logistics cadre etc.For this all 10+2+3 students are eligible of all streams including arts,commerce and science.
Note:After graduation or in the final year of graduation only girls are eligible to appear
9th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Bisi920

There is lots of scope for girls in indian airforce.Generally girls are selected for Short service commission(SSC) for 10 years extendable to 14 years.Their are two field technical and Non technical.
1.For technical fields those who are from b.tech,B.E,post graduation from science fields those are eligible.technical fields includes Flying Officer and iaf pilot.

2.For the non technical includes field Ground duty,logistics cadre etc.For this all 10+2+3 students are eligible of all streams including arts,commerce and science.
Note:After graduation or in the final year of graduation only girls are eligible to appear
9th September 2011, 03:22 PM
sandeshkurade

Yes , definately their is a vast scope in this field for every girl.

firstly you complete your graduation with very good marks with distinction and then you prepare for the competitive exams like UPSC or equivalent any but condition is the exam conducted by a central government.
Post like CDS and civil services exam.The dates for exam is generally comes in month of October and february respectively.

So firstly you concentrate on graduation alongwith you study the competitive exams.

Best of luck for your bright and better future.
5th October 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot of fighter plane....is that allowed fr me as an indian girl??
6th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have passed BCA with 71% i kind of job can i get in air force or navy................?
Is there is ang computer releted job?
13th October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure that how girls are selected in indian airforce i want job in indian airforce.
26th October 2011, 05:51 PM
leo-rocks

THANKS
15th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to join navy after ssc
3rd December 2011, 01:59 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhvi saxena View Post
Hell Friend

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply, having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally, the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official sitehttp://careerairforce.nic.in

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
9th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

now i have passed 11 class with (commerce) 70% so can you give any suggestion to me for this field?
4th February 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma in electronics and comm.engg in final year.can i apply for indian air force pilot?
19th February 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of chemistry honours 2nd yr........n i m vry intrestd in joining indian air force.......bt little bit cnfused if is rite career for me or not.............n wat type of preparation is needed?plz suggest..........
12th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i already finished my graduation in b.com and now i want to join in airforce ,is there is a chance for a married girl plz suggest me
15th April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in navy for the girls..... and what is the processor for applying ..........
7th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedure to join in Indian Navy for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?