14th January 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in government office after MSc?

Wha is the scope ,chance in goverment office..after m.sc

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  2. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope in government job after doing MSc Chemistry?
  5. Which has better scope between MSc and MBA?
  6. Scope of msc electronics in government sector?
  7. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  8. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  9. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  11. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  12. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  13. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)? -- [New]
  15. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  16. Is there any scope for me in government job after completing my MSc in Nursing in medical surgical nursing?
  17. How to prepare for the technical interview of TCS?
  18. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
31st October 2016, 08:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in government office after MSc?

There are many entrance examinations of government jobs where Master of science candidates can apply if they meet age criteria. Some of the most suitable entrance exams for M.Sc candidates are:

>>Civil Services examination for joining IAS, IRS, IPS etc. The age limit for examination is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

>>IBPS entrance exam for Probationary officer: Age limit for exam is 20-30 years.

>>State Public Service Commission exams.

>>IB ACIO entrance examination.

Other than these exams, you can apply for National Eligibility test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?