10th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about production engineering? What is the future scope in this field?

sir i would like to know more about production engineering and its future scope in this field

2nd February 2012, 09:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about production engineering? What is the future scope in this field?

Production engineering deals with various techniques of manufacturing and tools used in the manufacturing industries ,it also teaches the various drawings and also how to understand and develop them .Production Engineers are involved in developing our oil and gas fields - from initial designs to production and, As per my record you can seek job in the Field development planning, Operating and maintaining existing wells and platforms, Managing day-to-day operations, including safety and environmental issues,Optimizing the performance of all assets.Balancing day-to-day operational priorities with longer-term strategic objectives.
28th March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about production engineering? What is the future scope in this field?

which is best to opt in mechanical engiineering design or production field?
12th May 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

what i can do to join bits to do my MBA in production engineering?
24th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is production engineering?
29th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

is there good for production engineer to and do m.b.a?
15th April 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i want information about production engineering with all details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?