5th October 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Indian Air Force after diploma in chemical engineering?

What is the scope In Indian air force after diploma in chemical engineering..?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  2. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  3. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I join Air Force after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  8. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  14. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  18. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
14th November 2014, 01:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Indian Air Force after diploma in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope In Indian air force after diploma in chemical engineering..?
If you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam.

National defence academy is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Candidate who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA Exam.

If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy exam through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must be an Indian citizen.

To get more information about NDA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?