15th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject

what are the avenue or scopes of job after doing m.sc iń microbiology subject???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject
  2. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  5. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  6. Which has more scope and better job placement Botany or Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  10. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  11. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  12. Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?
  13. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better?
  14. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  16. What is the scope in microbiology? I am doing MSc degree in microbiology
  17. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
2nd October 2015, 01:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject

M.Sc Microbiology Aspirants are assured a promising career ahead.

They have numerous job opportunities in several sectors in our country and also in foreign countries.

PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS AFTER M.SC MICROBIOLOGY

** Fertilizer industries
** Water Processing Plants
** Biochemical Plants
** Drug discovery units
** Food processing companies
** Agricultural companies
** Pharmaceutical companies
** Clinical research units.

GOVERNMENT SECTOR JOBS AFTER M.SC MICROBIOLOGY

** Government hospitals
** Laboratories
** Dairy Industries
** Biochemical Plants
** Fertilizer industries
** Water Processing Plants
** Food processing companies
** Agricultural companies
** Research firms
** Pharmaceutical companies.

WORK PROFILE

** Medical Microbiologists
** Agricultural Microbiologists
** Industrial Microbiologists
** Marine Microbiologists
** General Microbiologists
** Research Assistant
** Technical Assistant
30th October 2015, 02:41 AM
rvikhas

Default Re: What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject

Rather than doing job, many of the students go for higher studies after M.Sc in Microbiology.

You can go for M.Phil and then Ph.D courses. Then you can work with universities and colleges as a Professor. It is a cool job.

You can also go for Research area. In this field also, good salaries will be given.

If you want to do job, you can jobs in
Chemical Laboratories
Pharma Companies
Biotech Companies
Hospitals etc.

But after M.Sc, salaries will not be that much good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?