13th January 2013, 01:36 PM
krutika desmukh

What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?

Hello,
I am completeing my B.E and I want to know that is there a wide scope for persuading Job in Germany after completeing MS from any German university?
and what would be the average salary there?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  4. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  5. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  8. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  12. Pharmacist or Pharmacy Assistant job in Germany is possible with German Job Seeker Visa? What about further studies?
  13. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  14. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  16. Which University in Germany teaches Pharmacy in German?
  17. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  18. Job in Germany after B.Tech?
17th July 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?

I am completeing my B.E and I
want to know that is there a wide
scope for persuading Job in
German language?
17th July 2013, 06:05 PM
sushant takane

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?

I am completeing my B.E and I
want to know that is there a wide
scope for persuading Job in
German language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?