4th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?

any entrance exam is necessary to study ms in mechanical in Germany other than German language exam?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  4. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  5. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  6. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  8. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  9. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  11. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  12. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS? -- [New]
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  15. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  16. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  17. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
30th July 2012, 11:50 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?

Dear friend,

Friend,you will have to take GRE as entrance exams to study MS Mechanical engineering in Germany.

It is not mandatory that You Need-to Select German as language.

So you can select English as you your medium of communication for writing the exams.

But once you obtain admission or scholarship in Germany you will have to learn German and their will an subject in you your curriculum,which you will have to clear to obtain a degree.

All The Best.
19th April 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?

which exams do i need to appear in order to study PhD in germany?i have completed my M.tech with an aggregate of 72%
20th April 2013, 12:08 AM
imranmdi

You have to write IELTS exam for admission in any sort of universities in abroad.If your band score in Ielts is good then according to that you can get admission into a best university in Germany. In Germany Mechanical stream is very good and there are much more job oppurtunities if you complete your M.S there in mechanical stream.Learning German language is a plus point to you if you want to go to Germany for further studies.Since you can interact properly with all people and there will not be any language misunderstandings. If you want to learn German then Ramakrishna matt is the best place to complete a degree in german language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?