11th September 2011, 11:12 AM
soankrish7

Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?

sir,
i am doing mechanical engg and i ve an avg of 65%.i want to do ms in germany in automobile engg .i am taking my german classes and giving gre and tofel ...will i get any good university in germany

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  2. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  3. What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  5. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  6. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  7. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  8. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  11. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  12. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  13. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  14. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course? -- [New]
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top 10 Automobile colleges in the world?
  17. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  18. How to do MS in Germany? Which is a good university and what is the procedure?
27th May 2016, 11:43 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?

Yes you will get a good university if you score good marks in IELTS exam too like your academics.
In IELTS exam you will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The average produces your overall band score.
To get good university you need to be above the seventh band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?