9th January 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Which University in Germany teaches Pharmacy in German?

Please which university in Germany teaches pharmacy in German for bachelor degree for the Indian international student?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?
  3. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  4. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  5. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  8. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. What is the scope of pursuing a job in Germany after completing MS from any German University? What is the average salary?
  11. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  12. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  14. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma
  15. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  16. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  17. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  18. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
22nd February 2014, 04:11 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Which University in Germany teaches Pharmacy in German?

Hello Friend !!

Top Pharmacy Colleges in Germany are:

Free University of Berlin - Faculty of Pharmacy

Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main - Department of Pharmacy

Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich - Institute of Pharmacy

Saarland University - Faculty of Pharmacy

Technical University of Braunschweig - Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology

University of Bonn - Faculty of Pharmacy

University of Düsseldorf - Faculty of Pharmacy

University of Erlangen-Nuremberg - Institute of Pharmacy and Food Chemistry

University of Freiburg - Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy

University of Greifswald - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Halle-Wittenberg - College of Pharmacy

University of Hamburg - Pharmacy Institute

University of Heidelberg - Faculty of Pharmacy

University of Jena - Faculty of Pharmacy

University of Kiel - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Leipzig - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Mainz - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Marburg - Department of Pharmacy

University of Münster - Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy

University of Regensburg - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Tübingen - Institute of Pharmacy

University of Würzburg - Institute of Pharmacy

*Note:

All these Colleges offers Courses in German as Primary language and only special courses in these colleges are taught in English.

Admission Procedure:

You should select the college and download the Application Form from its official website.

You should submit the filled in application either through email or through Speed Post depends on the applying college's acceptance.

You should be qualified in the entrance exams like GMAT and GRE with valid scores.

Also you should owe a Certificate showing proficiency in English, this should be enclosed along with the applicatino form.

Application Requirements:

Certificate of higher and senior secondary schools.

Bachelor's Degree certificate.

Diploma course certificate, if any.

Work experience certificate, if required.

Letters of recommendation.

Certificate showing scores of examinations taken up in home country.

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?