22nd April 2018, 07:53 PM
B Rohith

What is the scope of studying Biotechnology? What are the uses of this course in medical field?

I want to know about Biotechnology course. Like, what is the scope of this course? What kind of jobs are there after studying this course? Is there any use of this course in medical field? Which all are the entrance exams I need to write if I decide to take admission in Biotechnology course at graduate level?

6th May 2018, 11:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Biotechnology? What are the uses of this course in medical field?

Biotechnology assimilates in itself a number of disciplines and further there is a great demand for bio technical experts in countless industries and sectors. The following are applications whereby technological techniques are used extensively:

Agriculture

Animal Husbandry

Environment Conservation

Genetic Engineering

Healthcare Medicine

Industrial Research and Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?