15th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?

iwant tobecome piolet what can ido
i want to become air force officer after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  2. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  3. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  4. What will the procedure to become Air Force Officer after 12th from Science stream?
  5. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  6. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  7. Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?
  8. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  13. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  14. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  15. How can I become an Indian Air Force or officer after passing 12th
  16. Can I join Air Force after completing of 12th class science from general category?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB? -- [New]
15th April 2012, 09:17 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi Friend!

YES of course...you can join Indian Air Force as an Officer(Pilot) after completing 12th standard.

To join Indian Air Force, you need to crack NDA Entrance Examination which is organized by UPSC twice in year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for NDA EXAM:
------------------------------------
  • You should be 12th passed with PCM subjects from recognized university/Board.
  • You can also apply for this exam while studying in 12th standard.
  • There is no restriction on percentage to appear in NDA Entrance Exam.
  • Your should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  • You should be Unmarried & Male candidate & must have an Indian citizen.
  • You should be Physically & Mentally fit & must not have any physical disabilities.

Physical Standard required for NDA is as follows:
------------------------------------------------

Selection Procedure for NDA Entrance Examination:
---------------------------------------------------
  • Written Exam
  • Interview
  • Medical Test

Application Procedure for NDA Exam:
-------------------------------------

Pattern & Structure for NDA Exam:
-----------------------------------

>>To know mor about NDA entrance examination visit UPSC Official website: http://upsc.nic.in
15th April 2012, 09:25 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?

hello,
To become indian air force you should apply nda exam.
To apply nda exam;
12th with pcm
Age limit is 16.5 to 19
For more information,
Log on www.upsc.gov.in
Best of luck
15th April 2012, 09:30 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Obviously you can join dear.

One can join to Navy or Air Force by cracking the NDA Exam. This NDA Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Sevice Commission) every year.

One can appear for NDA Exam for to join
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

-In order to join Army wing,

*one should have completed minimum of 12th with any of the stream from a recognized institute.

*In contrast, if you want to appear for Navy or Air Force wing, you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th.

*Candidates who are in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years are eligible for NDA Exam.

So, Commerce students can not join Navy or Air Force through NDA Exam.

Here I am providing the official website of UPSC. You can find all the information regarding NDA Exam in this web site.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

all the best
15th April 2012, 10:11 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?

Hi Dear

After 12th if your wish to join in Air force then you have to give NDA exam

For this you pass 12th science with math and physics..........

Age- 16.5 to 19 years

For details see:-

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

Good Luck.............
15th April 2012, 10:33 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can join the airforce officer after 12th you need to apply the NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

NDA has three wings:
1. Indian army
2. Navy
3. Indian airforce.

For more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th April 2012, 10:55 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes shore you can eligible for indian airforce, for this you can write the NDA exam.
NDA(NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year i.e
>NDA-I,
>NDA-II.

Eligibility criteria:
The candidate should be complete 12th standard from any recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Application procedure:
Online,
Offline.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
15th April 2012, 11:51 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

There is a golden opportunity for young aspirants having +2 (Science) qualification with Physics and Maths to join as officer in Indian Air Force. The aspirant can literally touch the sky by joining the Air Force, not to mention that you'll be inside a supersonic jet, going at an incredible speed while doing that. Apart from the thrill and adventure, Air Force offers a fulfilling career for life to young and energetic men individuals.

YOU Should have to give your NDA exam for joining in air force.once you clear the written exam,you will be called for S.S.B interview which is followed by a medical test.so,you need to train your body well and you should be well aware of the current affairs.

with warm regards
GOUTHAM.
16th April 2012, 12:45 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

You must go for the NDA exam if you wanted to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 12th class.

->There is some eligibility criteria for NDA and that is:

1)NATIONALITY:You must be an Indian OR a National of
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India).

2)You must have completed your 12th class or appearing for the 12th board exams from any recognized board.

3)Your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

4)You must be physically fit.

5)You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

APPLICATION FORM:

**You can fill the Application form of NDA online on the Wesbite www.upsconline.nic.in or you can fill the application form by buying it from the designated post offices of the country.

FEES:The Cost of Application form is just Rs 100. for every student.

BOOKS TO REFER FOR NDA EXAM:

NAME OF EXAMINATION: N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION: 31.12.2011
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30.01.2012 (MONDAY)
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM: 15.04.2012 (SUNDAY)

NAME OF EXAMINATION: N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION: 05.05.2012
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 04.06.2012 (MONDAY)
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM: 19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)
6th May 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

WHat can I do for become a Indian airforce officer after my completing B.E computer science. NOW I'm in 2 nd year B.E computer science?. HElp to me plz. I'm very interest to do a Good service to our nation. PLz give me some idea to achieve my dream job.
30th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

my birth date is 25-04-1993..is eligible to give NDA exam.if not,then,how i become an airforce officer?plz..reply
3rd September 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is about 20nd i hv done 12th how can i apply for airforce
20th May 2014, 02:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?