6th June 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?

How can join in indian air force and 12th pcm with 58% and age 19 year in 11 july 2012 will gone

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  2. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  6. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  7. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  9. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  10. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? -- [New]
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  15. How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
6th June 2012, 12:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?

As you are going to complete 19 years by 11th July of this year, you are no more eligible to take NDA Exam.

The reason for this is,
-For this academic year, NDA I Exam was already completed by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
-The last date to apply for NDA II Exam was already over recently.

Again NDA I Exam is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

But, by that time you will have crossed your 19 years.

So, what I suggest you is to opt for the Graduation in the stream where there are Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Try to complete the Graduation course with good percentage of marks which will make you to be eligible for CDS Exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services Exam.

This Exam is also being conducted by UPSC to recruit the candidates into
-Indian Military Academy
-Indian Naval Academy
-Indian Air Force Academy

You can apply for Indian Air Force Academy for this exam and can join Air Force.

So, start preparing for this exam from the 2nd year of your Graduation course if you have profound interest to join Air Force.

Otherwise, you can apply for any of the Post Graduation courses which you are interested after completion of your Graduation.

Take wise decision and carry out accordingly.

For updated information regarding various Entrance Exams conducted by UPSC, I suggest you to visit the official website of UPSC.

Here it is,
http://upsc.gov.in/
6th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?

There are several groups under Indian air force.

To apply for Group X your minimum age should be 17 - 22 Years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate or Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering. Then you will be eligible for the technical trades.

To apply for group "Y" one needs to be between 17 and 22 years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Then you will be eligible for all group Y trades except the musical trade.

To be eligible for the musical trade of group y you have to be between 17 and 25 years and minimum qualification required is Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards and should be proficient in playing one of the musical instrument.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
10th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir , how can i get job afer 12 class in indian navy
21st August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly reply for the questions
I am 10 2 with Science,
1. Why do I join Indian Airforce.
2. How do I join Indian Air Force.
3. Where can I have join previous question papers
Thanking You.
14th September 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What should i take after 10 commerce or pcm ?
13th November 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 19 year old boy and i want to join indain airforc..in september i be 20 year can i still join indian airforce
14th January 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian air force i have completed my 12 with 61 %
15th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

helo sir,i am a final year b.e student in dept of electrical engg. with 80 percent marks..can u please suggest to join airforce.above all im 20 years old
24th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed my puc with 58%. now i am studying b.sc. how to join air force or i am eligible or not?
30th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am passed h.s from west bengal board with 50% grade and i am 17.5 years old can joint indian air force as a pilot.
29th November 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a information about airmen selections in indian air force
26th June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir how I joine Indian airforce after 12th with pcm and b.sc mathematics. ..
27th June 2015, 01:04 PM
momtazz

According to your statement here you will not be eligible for Airforce.

You know to join airforce you need to attend UPSC conducted NDA entrance examination.

Only Indian male can write this exam also your age must be within 16 years to 19 years.

Then you are already 19 years old and the time of application for NDA is over.Naturally

next year at the age 20 you will not be eligible for the desired NDA Airforce exam.

If you have the passion for Air Force job then you can complete your Graduate degree

within 22 years to appear CDS exam through which you can join in Indian Air Force wing.
20th August 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th board exam with 69 percent marks in pcm group and my age is nearly 17yrs can i eligible for air force exam Sir i belongs to bihar
21st August 2015, 06:23 PM
JSD.

After completing + 2 one can give the NDA examination. This examination is conducted by the Upsc every year. It is must to successfully complete +2 from a recognised board.This examination held for the following three wings:-

1. Indian Army.
2. Indian Navy.
3. Indian Air Force.

The aspirants who wish to appear in this exam ,their age must lie in between 16.5 year to 19 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?