16th October 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after my BSc course? I am interested in Investigation type of work

Hi, i m student of f.y.bsc forensic science in mumbai
but i m interested in investigation type of work.
so, can you suggest what should i choose after my bsc course?

30th March 2015, 01:11 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I choose after my BSc course? I am interested in Investigation type of work

Person who is interested in Investigation department to be joined have many options to join this department for such a great job you can join-
CID -Crime investigation department
CBI- Crime branch of India
IB -Intelligence bureau
RAW, which is the most secret department of our country in intelligence agencies.

To serve your country as an intelligence officer a good option you got here all things Name , Fame and money for that a person in this world do everything in his life as he can do but only some person who are lucky and had the full knowledge get it in life and write their name on pages of History.

To join the IB you have to passed first the written exam which is conducted in Math, general awareness, English and reasoning and English is most important because a comprehensive passage of 50 marks on any topic decides the direction of your chance to qualify written.

After you qualify the written then you have to pass the physical and medical test after it last Interview is held which is very important to check the ability of a person and ability to handle the situation.

To join CBI you can go for the C.G.L.(Combined graduate Level) which having 2 stages in written in Preliminary and Mains exam after you passed the both exam then you have to pass the Physical as well as medical and interview and then you have to go for the training.
24th March 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose after my BSc course? I am interested in Investigation type of work

I am a 12th std student. I am interested in investigation type of work in defence sector . Which course should I take for graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?